Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

Options
Ok, so tomorrow starts our Christmas weight loss challenge. If you are interested, please feel free to join us!! Below is the "group info" listed on our group page....and if you would like to join, the group name is "Christmas Weight Loss Challenge." We will be weighing in once a week, and some of us will be posting before, during and after pictures. We are also listing healthy recipes along the way, so maybe I will FINALLY learn how to cook haha.

Group Info:

Do you want to lose weight during the holidays? This group is for those of us who have a set goal that we want to hit before Christmas day.

Photos are encouraged because they are a great way to see your progress outside of the scale. August 5, October 21st, and December 24th will be picture days, and hopefully everyone will feel secure enough to add a photo. We will also update our weight on a weekly basis, even if we gain lol...so that will be updated every Sunday until Christmas.

Anyhow, if you would like to join the challenge, let me know :). The more the merrier!!

Replies

• ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun.
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Christmas time has been a goal in the back of my mind here lately as I haven't been home to see family lately and thought it would be great to make as much of an improvement as I can by then.

I'd like to lose about 46 more between now and Christmas. I'm current at 246, and would love to be to 200, or even better break into the under 200 by then.
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great....then you will fit right in :). My goal is 20 pounds, although I would LOVE to lose more haha.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    I'm in sounds like fun! I'm at my goal weight but maintance is very hard sometimes! I hope its ok to join! :drinker: :smile:
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my cup o tea. I'm in! :drinker:
  • Bondgirlforever
    Bondgirlforever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Add me to the group please!
  • MommaBruce
    MommaBruce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this!
  • rhondawparker
    rhondawparker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh this sounds like fun! A group incentive to lose! I'd like to join!
  • Kaykysmom
    Options
    I want in, I'm ready for a challenge!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I will try this =D I want to get into a size 8 jean for New Years so this will be that extra push!
  • ashleyconstantine
    ashleyconstantine Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want to join! :D
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! :-)
  • MandyAnnV
    MandyAnnV Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! If I could lose 40 by Christmas I would be a happy girl :) Even another 11 to put me at 199 would be the best Christmas present. What better gift to give myself and my family than a healthier me?
  • gradrun
    gradrun Posts: 69
    Options
    I would love to join too! I want to go back home weighing less than the last time I was there.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm in...already added name to spreadsheet, and made sure my diary was open and all that good stuff.

I asked Santa last year for a scale that said I was below 150lbs :P Hopefully he listened!!
  • amber_rudeen
    Options
    I want to join...
  • amethyst_19752003
    Options
    I want to join
  • saraheck
    Options
    I want to reach my goal weight of 150lb by christmas! I'm away at school and would love to go home on christmas break weighing 35lb less :)
  • hiddensvelte
    hiddensvelte Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    I'm in...already added name to spreadsheet, and made sure my diary was open and all that good stuff.

I asked Santa last year for a scale that said I was below 150lbs :P Hopefully he listened!!

Where do I find the spreadsheet! :smile: