Christmas Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group!
    I am looking to loose through the holiday's and this sounds like the perfect motivator group!
    Add me please!
    :happy:
  • jennym1999
    jennym1999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need all the motivation I can get. My goal is 30 lbs by Christmas.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    add me too please!
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. Since we have a cruise planned for December 9th this will help motivate me to lose 20 pounds. Thanks for putting this group together.
  • Racerrgirl21
    Racerrgirl21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ready for the challenge! count me in too :D
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great support group. Unlike some of you who've already had some great success, I am back at the starting gate having just re-gained my 5 lbs lost in the spring. I'd love to lose 31 lbs before Christmas. Not quite sure how to access the group's site but maybe I'll acquire some technological skills as part of this process!! :flowerforyou:
  • nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Me please!
  • Sehay2516
    Sehay2516 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Any motivation to keep on track through the holidays. Also, what about the spreadsheet? I new to MFP.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 by dec. 1st. 3 immediate family birthdays, 4 Christmas parties, and I'm turning 40 (double ouch)
    One Christmas party is out of state and is two nights in a row and the husband's boss actually drinks more than I do, he buys all the drinks. and the rounds of shots. The first night we typically hang out for 2 hours chatting after the friday party, I'm the "+1 welcoming committee of one", so we go over all the new employees, their spouse, go over all the old employees, their spouse, who has kids, their age and life. promotions, blah blah blah. My favorite +1 also turns 40 this year. Then we review what he needs to know, go over his speech with him, blah blah blah. and shoot the *kitten* for awhile longer. and then my husband drives us back to the hotel and we drunkenly stumble up to our hotel rooms
    Saturday, start all over, with the addition of apple pie shots. which are made with grain alcohol, all the plus 1's and I dominate that. I probably drink 3-4,000 worth of calories that weekend alone. That's just one weekend. This is basically every weekend of Dec. every year. Thankfully, the boss and I have an abnormal tolerance to alcohol. scary, really.

so..back to square 1 in January. I want to look fit this birthday and at the parties! d@mnit! January 3rd - St patties day is alcohol free every year except our V'day celebration.

I think I'll put a picture of me on the bathroom mirror taken on vacation when I magically gained 7 pounds. :( The pictures are embarrassing!

I really wish I wasn't a december baby! 16 weeks. 20-25 lbs.

I have been counting, measuring, trying to exercise more, no more shots, 4 weeks alcohol free in late september, 1st 2 weeks of Oct. More chix and salad. more veggies. I'm just a horrible procrastinator!
  • Blessedby5
    Options
    Perfect incentive!! I just joined myfitnesspal today. I'm embarrassed by my weight gain especially since most of my friends are thin. I want in on the Christmas challenge. Where do we report our weight at?? Thank you!
  • SEL_3235
    SEL_3235 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge, how do I do this?
  • Blessedby5
    Options
    Not sure how to sign in for challenge. Can anyone help please?
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    bump
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I want those last 20 GONE by then!! :)
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to join! I'd like to lose 30 by Christmas! :)
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd like to lose 25 by Christmas!
  • mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Please add me to the group :)
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I want to reach my goal weight of 150lb by christmas! I'm away at school and would love to go home on christmas break weighing 35lb less :)

I have the same goals!!!

Please add me to the group. Not really computer literate, not sure how to add pics.
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. What a perfect motivator!!! =D I'd like to lose 30 pounds by christmas.