If you could compete in any Olympic sport...

Options

Replies

• chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Weightlifting or Judo! Pretty much the only sports I'm built for :P
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Golf.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Women's figure skating for Winter Olympics and Swimming for Summer...too bad I can't do either :P I wish I hadn't quit figure skating!
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Swimming!!! Either the racers or the synchronized, I did sychro in junior high, and then switched to the racing team in high school. I love watching all the distances I used to compete in and am amazed they are so fast. :drinker:
    Now I am a runner from 5K to Marathons and I would like to be on that level. They are awesome-sauce!!! :love:

21371726.png
  • redone88
    Options
    Rowing or Cycling - as a Brit, i'd probably take to it more than any other sport.

Would love to get into either but storage of a bike at my place would be difficult and storage of a boat would be even harder.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If I am judging from what I was good at, I was an awesome long distance runner in jr High and High school. But, if I just could decide and do whatever I wanted, it would probably be tennis.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    gymnastics for summer, figure skating for winter cause I have always loved watching them in awe
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Bobsled. Ever since watching Cool Runnings when I was 14 I have been inspired.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Gymnastics, track and field, or volleyball. I am built for gymnastics, have good flexitbility, and great speed and strength. Track and field, even though I am a little short for T&F, I love to sprint ("I'm wasted on cross-country! We Dwarves are natural sprinters, very dangerous over short distances."--Gimli, LOTR). Volleyball, just because I love it. I played competitively for a brief period during middle school, and I think I had some potential to be a serious player. Just didn't have the right guidance or opportunity to play in high school.
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    SWIMMING.:glasses:

My father threw me in the water when I was 6 months old and said I was going to be a swimming champion and do him proud. i went to swimming school; I trained 2hrs every morning, 2 hrs after school; I competed; I broke school records, made state titals, quialified for the commonwealth games in 1982, screamed down that pool that night in 100m butterfly at the outstanding time of 1.28.00 my Father was very proud that night.

I swim today to keep fit and control my weight.

SWIMMING:glasses:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I have done track and field almost all my life....so I would love to represent the US in the hammer or discus throw.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'd pick figure skating. Such a beautiful sport.
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Equestrian show jumping- it's my world. :)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Archery because I grew up doing it. Shooting because I grew up doing it.

And then trampoline because who doesn't wanna fly through the air like that?

And also kayaking. That looks like mass fun and I love to go white water rafting.
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Tae Kwon Do if they opened the competition to other styles and/or Judo.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Archery...I used to be an excellent shot. 6" groups at 50 yds shooting lite.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    T&F mainly anything related to Sprinter...

Sprinter's Body is absolutely the best there is besides a swimmers body...(prefer to train on land than in a cold pool)
    To be known as the fastest man in the world
    Plus the endorsements! Bolt made $20 Million in Endorsements in a year.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    beach volleyball... b/c their bum bums look hawt :love:
  • AmberBucsis
    Options
    Gymnastics . So athletic and fun!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Any of the below would be mine

50m Freestyle (swimming) to be named the fastest swimmer in the world would be ace!! (I used to be a competative swimmer)
    Kayak / slalom - used to race K1's and go down the white water at Nottingham when I was younger
    High jump - I love how they can get that high