Women who are around 5,5 What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• mburger84
    mburger84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person and their body type and of course how YOU feel. Im about 5'4 / 5'5 and Im aiming for 130 pounds. However, im fine with that # being higher if its more muscle and toned. at one point I got down to 128ish and I was starting to feel too thin and wanted my curves back. so for me, I feel most comfortable between 130-135pounds.
  • luluzombie
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5' 4" and am aiming for 112lbs with a BMI of about 19, I'm 22 and this would bring me back to what I consider my "normal" weight after a year of late night Ben and jerrys binging!
    LuLu x
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5" and my goal is also 130. I'm at 133.4 today - the least amount I've weighed since I don't know when! With my frame, I think 130 is very reasonable.
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal is 150..
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Honestly 145 is on the high end for 5'5''. I'd say 140 is good if want to keep some curves and 125 is alright if you wanna be 'skinny' lol...anywhere in between is your prerogative. :-)
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    every one is different. take a gander at this site. I love looking at all the ways people look who are exactly the same height and weight!!!

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

This site is very enlightening, it's really true how different people carry weight totally differently.

I'm 5'6" and am currently 129 lbs, working toward an ultimate goal weight of 120-125 lbs. I'm pretty fit, have a little more booty than I would like, so mostly I think I need to substitute some fat for muscle rather than actually lose weight... but no one has ever accused me of being too skinny I can tell you that.

But in the end, it's going to come down to whatever weight and look makes you feel comfortable. Don't worry too much about the ultimate goal, because it will feel so far away if that's all you think about. Just keep taking baby steps and you'll know when you look and feel your best.
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I was happiest at 150. I carry an athletic build, legs mainly. So when I was under that I felt disproportiionate.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5 and my goal is 135 then building a stomach :)
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and have set my goal to 140. I had it at 130 however I feel much better at my current weight then I did the last time I was 160. I'm thinking that I will re-evaluate my goals when I'm close to the 140 mark.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", with a goal weight of no lower than 130. I used to be 135, which felt about right, though I could have been slimmer. It's also going to depend on my muscles. So basically, I want to get to 135 and then reevaluate as I go down slightly from there.
  • Cuppy0923
    Options
    I am 5 ft 8 and my doctors always tell me that my ideal weight is 135 to 150, So I don't think 130 is to skinney for someone who is 5''5 just get down to where you feel comfortable when you get down to 145 and you don't like it and want to lose more then do it. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Honestly 145 is on the high end for 5'5''. I'd say 140 is good if want to keep some curves and 125 is alright if you wanna be 'skinny' lol...anywhere in between is your prerogative. :-)

Assuming you are not talking fat lumps, curves depend more on body type than weight. When I weighed 115 my measurements were 35-24-36 and I wore a C cup.
  • yecatsml
    yecatsml Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.5" and my goal weight is 130. I currently have 24% BF and weigh 149. I started at 165 back in April. Really my goal is to get my body fat down - I know muscle weighs more, so the number really isn't what I'm going for. I've lost a couple pants sizes already!
  • J3nnyL33
    Options
    I am 5'5 I am at 150 and would like to be around 120
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 1/2 basically. I was almost 200 with my son when I was pregnant, I am down to 160 now, My goal is 135-145.
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi there, I am 5'5 and my weight goal is 130. I have always been at 130 to 135 and loved the way I looked but know I am at 157, the biggest I have ever been and I hate the way I look and feel... I am pretty sure 145 is right at the high end of what we should weigh. I think 130 is a comfortable weight. You look and feel good at that weight and if you gain a few pounds you dont feel like your overweight. If you would like you can add me.
  • Gettingt0125
    Options
    I'm 5'5" 1/2 and weighed 120 lbs about 2 years ago... people thought I looked skinny, but I felt normal/good. My clothes fit well. I think 125 is a good weight for that height. I think 145 is too heavy for 5'5", but I guess it depends on your muscle mass a bit.
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5
    SW 205
    CW 197
    GW 120.
    it all depends if u have big bones to.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' with a goal of 135, so 130 at 5'5'' sounds reasonable to me.

But I know nothing about your body, so take my advice with a grain of salt!
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I'm 133lbs now. My goal is 130 but I'm still fighting to get rid of this belly. It's almost completely gone but when I'm PMSing bloating isn't very kind to me at all. I may need to gain 5 lbs of muscle to sustain.