Come and Get Your Gap . . . Thigh Gap . . . That is . . .

Options

Replies

• LouiseRose92
    Options
    I covet the gap :blushing: but I've had it before, as soon as I get into a normal weight range. Can't bloody wait.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I covet the gap :blushing: but I've had it before, as soon as I get into a normal weight range. Can't bloody wait.
    :)

For now I am happy with a "triangle".. but those thighs will part, I swear. ^___^
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of it until yesterday... When I was young we called it bowlegged...

Two very different things. One has to do with muscle fat and hip width and doesn't require fixing, while the other is is a bone issue. No one leaves a person for fear they will produce a thigh gap kid.
    You kids clearly had no idea what bowlegged was because there is a clear difference.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bow+legged+people&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=DCMgUOmtD8nmiwKbz4GgBg&ved=0CDUQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=395&sei=ESMgUN2MOc_siwLi8YDYDA

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=thigh+gap&oq=thigh+gap&gs_l=img.3...25962.33207.0.33593.25.14.0.2.0.0.123.926.3j6.10.0...0.0...1ac.quYTHkIyWJ4&biw=1024&bih=395&sei=byIgUMu7OqfuiQKUmoDYDg#biv=i|100;d|dETM-P2GqeTt3M:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    What's so unhealthy about this:

She's probably going to end up with a hoo-ha infection from shorts that tight and ... short.

See all these comments sound like stank remarks. Seriously. You're all dissing the girl in the picture for what? Your own ego? I love how it's all bashes instead of science.

We're "dissing" her clothing not her. Last I checked it was still okay to "fashion bash", just not "body bash".

I kinda like what she's wearing. In fact it looks like an outfit I myself own.
    All I'm saying is if I had her *kitten*, I wouldn't even bother with shorts, I'd just run around in a thong 24/7. It's legal here.

I'm moving.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    What's so unhealthy about this:

She's probably going to end up with a hoo-ha infection from shorts that tight and ... short.

See all these comments sound like stank remarks. Seriously. You're all dissing the girl in the picture for what? Your own ego? I love how it's all bashes instead of science.

We're "dissing" her clothing not her. Last I checked it was still okay to "fashion bash", just not "body bash".

I kinda like what she's wearing. In fact it looks like an outfit I myself own.
    All I'm saying is if I had her *kitten*, I wouldn't even bother with shorts, I'd just run around in a thong 24/7. It's legal here.

I'm moving.
    Gotta love Tejas.

A woman can walk around wearing nothing (and I mean nothing) but a thong, and as long as she's not intoxicated, it's all gravy.
    Course, most women who only walk around wearing a thong ARE intoxicated, but whatevs.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I prefer to have my thighs touch. Its like an extra security gate to the goods... otherwise any ol' riffraff could be gettin right in there. :noway:

^^^Bahahaha, I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard but it did! :laugh:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    1.jpg

Is that the actual resting place of the ark of the covenant?!?! Look away!!
    Too late...............................................ashes blow away with the wind!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap.
    DLB+MHP.jpg
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap makes me want to hurl!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap.
    DLB+MHP.jpg

Kudos to the awesome body! But a little overdone for my tastes. I prefer a bit softer for a greater feminine appeal.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap.
    DLB+MHP.jpg
    Holy cameltoe.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I would like to know why someone would want this?

I thought it was tumblr thing that pro-anorexics wanted to achieve. Its seen as the ultimate symbol of skinny.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Oh and by the way, those exercises are actually going to build your inner thigh muscles. Some of them are akin to the abductor/adductor machines at the gym.

I prefer to call that the "slut muscle" machine.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Holy cameltoe.

Hahahaha, I missed that at first!
  • hyperionguy
    Options
    I'm sure it depends on how and who is exposing it, but MY experience is that those with extreme thigh gap either look like pole dancers or make me want to offer them some cookies or cake. It doesn't look sexy. But then some guys love the look... so... <whateves>
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I'm sure it depends on how and who is exposing it, but MY experience is that those with extreme thigh gap either look like pole dancers or make me want to offer them some cookies or cake. It doesn't look sexy. But then some guys love the look... so... <whateves>

^^^^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

It doesn't look "bad" when you're walking.

7238026200_0d47894261_m.jpg
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    MFP: Where Thigh gaps and bacon happens
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

It doesn't look "bad" when you're walking.

7238026200_0d47894261_m.jpg

That doesn't look extreme to me. What I'd consider extreme gaps look to be the same circumference at the top of the thigh as right above the knee. Hers have a nice taper. And she has killer calf muscles, especially for such a thin leg.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    MFP: Where Thigh gaps and bacon happens

BACON GAP!