A photo, A cruise, A year -134 pounds many PIX

Options

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Congratulations!
  • leaann3
    leaann3 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I so needed to see this today! Thanks for posting.
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    great work, well done you. I was a 24 (UK), now heading towards a 20(UK)....aiming for a 14(UK). Thank you for sharing
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My oh my you are an inspiration to me!!! You look amazing! Congrats! Keep up the amazing work! You are worth it! Blessings!! <><
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Love this. So inspiring!

Thanks for sharing... :drinker:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, you deserve to be very proud of what you have achieved, all the hard work has definitely paid off :drinker:
  • linguist98
    Options
    awesome work kiddo! i toast you with a tasty cold protein shake! \=/
    cheers!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    doesn't it just feel great... people ask me if I am going to keep dieting when I hit my goal... I say no since I am not dieting... I eat a healthy lifestyle and will continue that... way to go... you were beautiful before and you are beautiful now...

YES, that is exactly it I do not "diet" I never did!! I am pretty much at my goal but I wouldn't mind losing another 2-6 pounds :)
  • DanaNicolle
    DanaNicolle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your progress/success! You are TRULY an inspiration to us all!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    wow! you look fantastic! you are a great inspiration! keep up the awesome work :)
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look AWESOME!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    wonderful Brandie you are my biggest inspiration!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    HOLY HELL... What a transformation!

Congrats! You are truly inspiring
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Simply amazing!! You are beautiful in all of the pictures!! Keep up the good work! Truly an inspiration to us all. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous! you look younger too! do yo u mind if i ask your age and how you did it?

Thank you! I am 34 :-x

I changed what I eat first, and then I started working out. Nothing special, I just found workouts that I love and therefore never want to miss.
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have given me hope by posting your pics. Thank you so very, very much!!!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    You are a definite inspiration!!! You look great and I am so impressed with the mud run!!! Yah for you!!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look fantastic. You're an inspiration!!
  • canichange
    canichange Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC:happy:
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    SHOOT! 24 to a size 6?!?!?!!? HOLY CRAPPERS! great job!! you are a role model for all of us! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!