Replies

• meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You did a fantastic job!!!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! SUCH an inspiration! You look GREAT!!!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. Well done!!
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! You look amazing!! I doubt I will fit into any of my size 6's (from high school) because of my bone structure too...I would love to be between a size 10 & 8, depending on the designer...
    Lookin' good. I will never be able to be as small as a size 6 because of my bone structure, but I hope I am as successful as you with my weight loss. :)
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing! You obviously worked hard, stayed dedicated and earned every bit of it. Congratulations on such a fantastic accomplishment!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chefbrina
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing!!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your journey!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You have done an absolutely amazing job and even though I don't know you, I am soooooo proud of you. I know how hard it is, as most of us here do. You look wonderful and I'm sure feel incredible! Congratulations!!!
  • TheresaC928
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • MellyMelx23o
    Options
    AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!! I also have that purple Express shirt, & I dont feel comfortable in it at all ! LoL :laugh:
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job:-) You totally rock! You seemed happy before but you are more radiant now.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Looks like not only a successful journey, but a fun one!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WoW:) What an awesome story! Way to go!!!!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing. This is so inspirational and motivating thanks for sharing. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference. You look fantastic :smokin:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It's not a diet - it's a life style change... if we don't change, we'll gain it back... so here's to the new life style... It's Looking FANTASTIC! I pray that I am as successful as you are.... Keep up the inspiration!
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful..well done xx
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You've had one hell of a great journey. Now it's the start of the rest of your life, you look so much more confident of yourself it is truly unbelievable what you can do by just putting your mind to a task. Thank you for being my friend.

Go go Wonder Woman
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!