POLL: MARRIED, DIVORCED, SINGLE, OTHER

Replies

• Married... Newly wed actually. Almost 11 Months Married.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    15 years married. Loving it.
  • Divorced for a year after being married for 22.

Meeting some nuts on POF. Any other divorces with dating tips and would like to be friends, lets do it. Im fun and chatty! :)

I met my husband on POF. Good luck with the crazies.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Single
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Married - 6 years
  • So lets hook up.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Divorced for 3 years now after being married for 8. In a steady, long term relationship with weights.

My divorce lawyer told me I would be married again within 5 year. Wish I would have gotten him to put money on it lol (I seriously had the best divorce lawyer ever, cool guy)
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    single
  • Tiranoua
    Tiranoua Posts: 24 Member
    Single pringle.
  • married for 8 months now and loving every minute!
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Single
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Married 11 years been together for 13
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I've been married for about 3 months now...still newlyweds for sure, and hope to stay that way for life!! <3
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Divorced for 5 years after 16 years of marriage
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Together for 10 years, married for 7.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Single, and can I just say "You're so awesome/pretty/young/adjective/adjective WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED?" Is the world's worst question. Dude, if I KNEW I would have fixed whatever the issue was! You're so insensitive, why ARE you married?!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Going through a wicked nasty divorce and custody battle. Was together 20 yrs, 2 kids (18 and 9)
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Married for 8 months!
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Separated after 1.5 years on the way to Divorce. However the clarity and insight that I received along this journey has been absolutely priceless and I would not change one single solitary thing! So much joy can be found thru disaster!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Single, and can I just say "You're so awesome/pretty/young/adjective/adjective WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED?" Is the world's worst question. Dude, if I KNEW I would have fixed whatever the issue was! You're so insensitive, why ARE you married?!

Not really, it is pretty easy to answer. "Because nobody I am interested in is also interested in me." Simple enough and true.