MY DURING PICS! 56# GONE SINCE APRIL!

Options

Replies

• annaric
    annaric Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    (First post here hi!)

I am SO impressed and SO motivated right now! Thank you so much for posting about your success! You look AMAZING!!!

I joined WW in February and just couldn't get it together... have been toying with different stupid fad diets and everything else since then and now I can't take it any more and have to get serious about doing this the right way. I joined MFP back in February to see how it compared to WW but never used it because I wanted something FAST (oy)

Looking at the success you've had in this period of time really helps me to believe it IS possible (even though I'm regretting how much time I've wasted) ! Really needed to see this today - thank you!

Congratulations!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look excellent! I'm amazed you lost 50# since April! That's super!!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • nikkirec
    nikkirec Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look awesome!!! Congratulations!!!
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It's sort of cliche, but in your case I am totally sincere to say you look so much younger in your "during" photos! It's uncanny. You lost 56 and gained 20 years. You look amazing. Thanks for the shot of inspiration!
  • chris55swogger
    chris55swogger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How does someone loose 56lbs in that short of time??? Good for you you but give up some pointers to us not so
    quick to the end loosers!!! How did you do it? You look great & keep up the good work.....:flowerforyou:
  • tazzywinkle87
    tazzywinkle87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :smile:
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look awesome!! Lots of hard work paying off :)
  • nevr2L8
    nevr2L8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Thanks for posting. I've been in need of some renewed motivation and you just gave it to me.
    Congratulations on your hard work.
  • jeezekaitlynn
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrads and keep it up! What a difference a few months can be on your body!! Truely an inspiration!:happy:
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    (First post here hi!)

I am SO impressed and SO motivated right now! Thank you so much for posting about your success! You look AMAZING!!!

I joined WW in February and just couldn't get it together... have been toying with different stupid fad diets and everything else since then and now I can't take it any more and have to get serious about doing this the right way. I joined MFP back in February to see how it compared to WW but never used it because I wanted something FAST (oy)

Looking at the success you've had in this period of time really helps me to believe it IS possible (even though I'm regretting how much time I've wasted) ! Really needed to see this today - thank you!

Congratulations!

I SOOOOO feel your heart on the WW thing. I ALSO wanted something that would kind of be like a "turn-key" thing. lol But alas, this was not the case. lol I PROMISE you, Sister... this WILL happen for you. Sometimes it seems so far away. But it really isn't. I have moments where I struggle to stay on track, but man... I feel so empowered now! It's like I conquered my food addiction FINALLY! Ugh! (for me, it was an addiction... I have to be honest.)

Wanna be friends on here>? :)
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's sort of cliche, but in your case I am totally sincere to say you look so much younger in your "during" photos! It's uncanny. You lost 56 and gained 20 years. You look amazing. Thanks for the shot of inspiration!

THANKS! :happy: I FEEL fantastic! Then again... I am no longer pouring garbage into my fuel tank.. lol I think its all the water I am drinking. My skin and hair have never been like this, ever. By the way.. I TOTALLY am snagging that phrase "Sweat is fat crying"!

LOVE IT! Thanks for the supportive feedback!

:flowerforyou:
  • LATIENO
    LATIENO Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    great job!!! so inspiring to me and everyone else who is fighting the same battle! how did you do it? please give us some guidance..ie how many cals a day you consume? or an example of a typical day for you with exercise... i am 221...and trying hard to loose by christmas! i know its possible, i see it in your pics ;)
  • superjae5
    superjae5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very athletic! :)
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    that is awesome..great job
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look good, well done
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Looking thin!
  • hortencia35
    Options
    You look so awsome, your so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your pics.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!