MY DURING PICS! 56# GONE SINCE APRIL!

Options

Replies

• kellyallday
    kellyallday Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Lady, you were already pretty at your top weight, truly. Now you are a traffic stopper! Way to go!! You're an inspiration!
  • mwoodee
    mwoodee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great job!
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    Great results!!!! WOW. I started up in April and down 25.. I wish I had your results. :)
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    So pretty, before and after!
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Gretabug33
    Options
    Wow!!!! Amazing results!
  • wtlos4me
    wtlos4me Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Great job :flowerforyou
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing this is very motivating. I started at 223 and am now 184. My goal weight is 140 as well. Keep it up you can and will do it!
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Amazing...........great job.....thanks for sharing.
  • Mindythegreat
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, you are truly an inspiration! Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • dianamgudiel
    Options
    you look amazing, you have beautiful face, congratulations!!!
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You seriously just got me sooo excited!! You look so beautiful and proud. We are so similar in weight and goal weight. Just the inspiration I needed!! Thank you
  • ibayiish
    ibayiish Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you look amazing ... but what's eating clean?
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look awesome!
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    UPDATE!!!! I FINALLY broke my 60# mark this week! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting worried that I was "stuck" or hitting a plateau! Ugh! But I stuck with it, and kept eating right (and doing my usual active stuff) and (Whamo!) the pounds went right back to falling off! THANK YOU, GOD!

I am now at 157.4 from my starting weight of 218! Total weight lost 60.6# and 39.75 total inches lost!

Keep at it, MFP friends!!!! I am out here with you!!!! PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In some twisted way, it helps me feel better when I know that somewhere out there, one of you is working out while I am working out, or is running yourself that extra mile like I am to meet that goal. Like an unspoken brotherhood of people who want something more from themselves and this life. We are kindred spirits. :heart:

Kimi

:flowerforyou:
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job. You give me hope!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo, you look great!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration
  • bazbun
    bazbun Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! You have done amazingly well and you look stunning!! Very inspirational, thank you! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!