MY DURING PICS! 56# GONE SINCE APRIL!

Options

Replies

• brooke_young08
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I need people like you on my team. I'm sending you a friend request!!
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing:)
  • roseyhillgirl
    Options
    So Happy for You!! and your Husband......... WTG!!! :)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • PaulJRaymond
    PaulJRaymond Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how you are measuring the inches lost. That is too much for round your waist and I am confused what the measurement means.
  • klingerman73
    klingerman73 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Way to stick with it!! Thanks for being an inspiration!!
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    hot!
  • tracy420ns
    Options
    You look awesome! Great Job! :smile:
  • apj79
    apj79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can't see them..can you try again
  • Berger2011
    Options
    You look great, way to go!!! Keep it up!!
  • kenziesmom05
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the great work =)
  • noelpoitra
    Options
    Great job you look amamzing!
  • Mich3ll36
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great! Ive lost 53 lbs since April also... but Im quite larger than you. VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Keep it up!
  • emilypurplefrog
    emilypurplefrog Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I don't get it! How did you fail miserably at WW when you lost 9 lbs in 2 months on it before coming to MFP?!

Congratulations though! You look awesome! I too came here from WW (not because it wasn't for me...I loved it, but because I couldn't afford to budget for WW anymore.) You look so great!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you have done so well! I know you will shread those last few pounds with no problem!!!
    I am currently down to an 18/20 from a size 26 and it feels amazing!
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Geez look how beautiful you are. Way to go and keep up the effort.
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • hillaryreid33
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So happy you shared your photos I am trying to imagine where I will be and what I will look like. I started weighing 222 and now I am at 215 I just wondered what I would like at the 160's cause that was the best I ever remember looking. I think you look amazing I know my husband would want me to stay just that size great great job. TO think in five months that could be me posting pic inspiring others.
    thanks.

The very fact that you are here is an inspiration to so many people, my friend. WOW! You are not behind the starting line ANY MORE! You, my sister.. are ON THE TRACK NOW! The race has begun! You are in this! I am SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! WOO HOO~!!!!!! You can do this! Promise!!! Just stay focused in EVERY MOMENT! Don't let slip, don't trip... don't fall. If you do, have grace with yourself (God does), and get back up and finish what you started (I stole that from Bob Harper on the Biggest Loser). Like a runner in a race, keep your eyes ahead, no distractions, no excuses, no turning back!

GOD WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH THIS! :heart:
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I don't get it! How did you fail miserably at WW when you lost 9 lbs in 2 months on it before coming to MFP?!

Congratulations though! You look awesome! I too came here from WW (not because it wasn't for me...I loved it, but because I couldn't afford to budget for WW anymore.) You look so great!

Hi! Let me "unpack" that statement abt failing at WW. lol I can see how that can 'read poorly'. I don't think I was able to really apply the healthy eating principles to the points system that WW implements. I live in a rural community where getting to a meeting was not really a viable option for me. So when using the WW points system, I was totally relying on the online tools (btw: agree totally with you on the cost factor being part of me leaving as well), which didn't seem to "connect" with me as far as modifying or addressing my eating addiction. Because let's face it, I had an addiction. I think the points system didn't offer me the clear cut accountability of seeing the contents of my food (calories, carbs, sugars, protein, etc) either. So that was a wash. Yes, I did lose some weight in my time with them, but I didn't feel like I had lost it through learning better eating habits or by changing my lifestyle at all. Again, I probably missed out a great deal in not being able to get to their meetings.
    This was my personal experience with WW, and in no way do I think that their company or their plan is unsuccessful. I have known others to do AMAZING on it. Great for them! Not so much for me who tried to fill in every flaw in my life with food. lol I needed a wake up call on nutrition and what it was I was doing to my body with the garbage I was eating.

I hope this helps elaborate a little on my brief WW statement! :bigsmile: Have a GREAT DAY and GOD BLESS YOUR JOURNEY!!!!!!

Kimi
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!