Running shoes...What do u wear?

Options
124»

Replies

• itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    New Balance Minimus Zero (tried the original with the 4mm drop and hated them). So far so good; I've only run maybe 100 miles in them so far I like them. They're comfortable and are minimal enough without being Vibrams (loved my Vibrams but I have really long toes, which are not well suited for that type of shoe... I need something with a box :P).
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I have two pairs of Newtons that I wear. Sir Isaacs for road, track etc. and Momentums for trails. I love them. I'll probably never wear another brand.
  • evans3511
    Options
    All I used to run in was Nike....for that very reason, I was using the sensor. I have since downloaded the Nike + GPS app on my iPod touch and my android phone. You don't need the sensor, it tracks you by GPS. it tracks on the treadmill and on the indoor track. I have since moved away from Nike and am now running in a pair of Asics, which I love... I went to TrySports and they put me on the treadmill and recommended which shoes to wear ( not brand but what style such as support, etc..) and it made a world of difference. Good luck!