25 pounds down, dress taken in from size 20 to 10!

Options

Replies

• ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look great. I like the sexy little black dress to the far right.
  • jenzsd
    jenzsd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I like the black and white dress (maybe with a fun-clolored shoe), but you do look great in all of them. :)
  • thoop01
    thoop01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are and inspiration!!
  • _Fluff
    _Fluff Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I want that bridesmaid's dress so very, very much! Where did you get it? It's such a nice, classic style.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Amazing! That's so great.

Also, #2 :D
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    the middle white and black is very CUTE. But for a rehearsal dinner, I would go with number three, it looks very classy! Congrats on your loss :flowerforyou:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    You lose 25 lbs & went down THAT many dress sizes!?!? Uhhhhm whaaaat!? I've lost 45 & haven't went down that much...GRATSSS!
  • nikcasso
    nikcasso Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love #3 with some sassy colored pointy toed heels! Heavy eye make up and nude color on the lips ;)
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look great! All three look good on you, but the white one looks beautiful. Congrats to you on your success.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! It's a hard choice. I would chose the middle one.
  • mrsjohn99
    mrsjohn99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love the white one!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    The black one with the straps.
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I want that bridesmaid's dress so very, very much! Where did you get it? It's such a nice, classic style.

thanks! the dress is from the "wedding shoppe" in minnesota.
  • greeneyes1014
    Options
    wow congratulations!!!!! u look amazing.. they all look great on you, but go for number 3. it hugs u in just the right places is a very classic cut and with a pair of heals will slim you out even more. keep up the great work :smile:
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I like the second one. Congrats!!!
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Definitely go with the middle dress...although the other two are quite lovely.
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in all three, but my favorite is #3 (far right)... so lovely and elegant! very Audrey Hepburn! Congratulations on your success! Have a great time at the rehearsal dinner and wedding ! :smile:

Agreed!
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Dress 3! Sooooo Cute! And Well done x
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look great! You make all of the dresses look good, so go for the one that feels the best. If the necklace bleeds, treat yourself to a new one - you deserve it!

Have fun at the wedding!
  • CincyJoan
    Options
    You look fabulous in the black sleeveless sheath. Very slim, very classy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!