Options
124»

Replies

• kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled.

I use eggs at least 1 week old
    put in pot with cold water (not ice cold)
    cook on high for 30 mns.
    let cool

they are always easy to peel

I use the whole carton (18 eggs) and eat them throughout the week
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    I use cooking spray on a frying pan and simply fry my eggs over medium. Its my favorite way to eat them. Though poaching is fun!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I generally hard boil mine. I eat 4 a day so I hard boil and peel a weeks worth of eggs at a time. Peeling them is definitely a pain, but it saves me time in the mornings. I like scrambled eggs when I have more time to cook them.

Me too! I have bowl of hard boiled eggs in my fridge...easy to grab. A friend gave me her trick to boiling eggs and I don't have many problems peeling...
  • JoeSzup
    JoeSzup Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Over medium with 1/2 pat of salted butter. Mmmmmm....
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Over hard.
    (wow... that sounded weird)
    Seriously... I like it crispy on both sides. with a runny yolk. with Chalula on top.
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I make what I call 'frittata' or 'Microwave Eggs - takes 2 mins max in the microwave!

I lightly beat: (I use a round shallow plastic dish - sides are about 1 and a half to 2 inches high)

2 whole eggs (or 1 egg and 2-3 whites) with a 1-2 tablespoons milk or water and season

Then I add whatever vegies are in the fridge (chopped, raw) e.g.

onions, capsicums, mushrooms, tomatoes

You can add a sprinkle of grated cheese or a cooked meat of your choice - ham, bacon etc

Stir together then pop in ,icrowave ay high for 1 minute, stir the mixture around again then microwave again for 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on vegies, serve and enjoy on toast or with a salad!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    Eggs are my all time #1 favorite food (chocolate comes in a very close second). I love them in almost any form. If you're looking for a tasty treat, cut a large avocado in half, remove the pit in the middle, crack a small egg in each side of the avocado and bake at 350 until done (30 mins). I usually have to scoop out a little bit of the avocado flesh to make enough room, but I smear that on toast or crackers. Another tasty way to enjoy eggs is scrambled with a tablespoon of diced green chilis mixed in, it's not spicy but gives a great complementary flavor.

ETA: My personal favorite way to eat eggs is in Huevos Rancheros. It's hard to find good HR, but its amazing when you do!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Scrambled.

(The only way I know how to cook them >.>)