last time.....

Options
2»

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Uh oh. .....happening again....turning into forum jeerk....no, must .....keep.....temper....under....control.

Ok, got it. Sorry. No listen. I think this is overblown. The sigh was tounge in cheek (mostly) and I have already communicated privately with kkylstad. I have appologied to her about the tone of this topic. seriously, she just received the brunt of a brewing problem that has been going on for a while now. Really, never meant to blame this on one person. and I'll appologize on here as well, kkylstad, sorry for being a di#@head about the whole thing. I really didn't mean to cause anyone pain.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    oh oh, c'mon people lighten up!!!! what you guys can do instead of complaining about someone who is asking the "same" question over and over just ignore it and don't hit reply...let's all respect and support one another. I check the messages 2 or 3 times daily and come across what I might consider "stupid" or repetitive and I just ignore it...not everyone catches up as fast as you might and also, how about the new people? They are not going to know about a posting a week ago!!!!! And I gotta go back to work...be nice!!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I know there has been some frustration about multiple posts being made on the same topic or question. I'm thinking about better ways to solve this problem.

However, the primary purpose of the forums is to let people communicate with one another and meet one another. Duplicate topics, while repetitive, at least help people meet each other which I think is very valuable for everyone involved.

So, at least for now, I want to make clear that duplicate topics ARE allowed, and ask everyone to try to remain patient with those who post them. New users especially are not as familiar with how the site works, and may not know how to see if the same topic has been asked before, or have any idea that a question they have is a common one.

Thanks everyone. Let's remember that we're here to support each other!

Hope you're all enjoying the site.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mike........ I love this site because of all the useful information and opinions on here. I don't mind seeing posts over and over again because then it reinforces in my brain what I need to do. The support from everyone is what keeps me going. Thanks for keeping the peace:flowerforyou: