Do you eat before a AM workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    nope. i train fasted. food in my system makes me feel weird when i workout. you pretty much have to go by what is right for your body. i know people who cant workout fasted or else they get nauseous. i'm the opposite
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Nope! I roll out of bed, tie up my hair and go for a nice long 75 min walk with my dog! I actually find that it helps me avoid getting really hungry and eating junk I don't need before lunch because I will eat breakfast later on in the morning and stay more full until lunch :)

Hope this helps!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i can't believe so many people can workout without food! i maybe need food because i'm type 1 diabetic. i wake up with a great blood sugar but it's too low to workout at, so i usually eat a sandwich on my drive to the gym to get a little higher blood sugar. and anyways i feel famished in the mornings and definitely wouldn't perform as well with no food!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Not bad or good. Is just the way you roll.

I'd say this. Whatever works for you is whatever's best for you. Try experimenting and see if it makes a difference in your performance or overall strength. You may be surprised!