5ft7-5ft8 females whats ur goal?

Options

Replies

• kbh17
    kbh17 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7.5" and my original goal was 175, got there(to 174) and reevaluated. My new goal is 163, which puts my BMI in the healthy range. Who knows, I may reevaluate once I get there.
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    I'm right around 5'8" and my goal is to be back at 110. I've been stuck at 115 for quite a while though, so hopefully I can get over the plateau. But I have a small bone structure, I was a size 0 from my lowest weight to my highest weight. My body's natural weight is 110 until I screwed it up. And my doctors always said as long as I was being healthy it was fine for my weight to be there.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    My goal at 5'7" is 140-150.
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5'8" and my goal is 160, that is when I looked my best.
  • emilymnyc
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" goal is 165.
    I'm really muscular (runner and cyclist) and that weight has me feeling my best!
  • caspa
    caspa Posts: 8
    Options
    im 5ft7 my goal 12 stone so 168lb bmi wise for a healthy bmi i should be 154 an the mo im aiming for 186 which is what i need to be for ivf..... think you should just be healthy
  • jessicamariemeyer
    jessicamariemeyer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and the the ideal weight for me would be 130-135 but right now I'm just shooting for 140 (:
    I'm 170 right now.
  • jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5'8" and my goal is 120, with 15% BF. Less focused on the pounds, more focused on the BF percentage. Want to me muscle skinny not skinny fat. =)
  • cazzahi
    cazzahi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal weight is 135 ish, but its more about getting in them skinny jeans :-D without a muffin top
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    bump
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    Was 5'7" but think I'm shrinking as I get older so...probably closer to 5'6" now! ;-)

My goal is 125, but as I get closer I realize I'm not 27 anymore either! So we'll see.

Was down to 135 this spring, and that was pretty good. Thinking I'd really like to see what 130 feels like.
  • RuthieCass
    RuthieCass Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal weight is ~135. I'm about 10 lbs away from this, so we'll see how it goes. My lowest weight was 127 (I have a small-medium bone structure), but I had very little muscle. I'd be more happy about getting back down to a size 4 than reaching any specific weight. I'd also like to get down to 22% body fat (I'm ~26% now).

I think a good way to set your goals is by using body fat percentage. Women should try to stay above 15% BF for health reasons. Actually, non-athlete females don't usually need to go below 21%. And I've read that, if you're older, a little bit more fat is healthy. Here is a calculator I've used to get some ideas about my goals: http://www.cordianet.com/calculator.htm

If you want to see what different BF% might look, check this out: http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages

Estimate your BF%: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" with a medium frame and when I started my goal was 130 ( I started at about 150). I got down to 128 and then decided to start strength training. I started about 4 months ago and I am now at about 135. I feel great and think I look much better than I did at 128. So, don't let the number on the scale drive you too much : ).
  • Nandalipe
    Nandalipe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft7in and my goal is 130lbs!!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    just about 11 stones anything below that and people start to say that I look old
  • MissyI30
    MissyI30 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and a half and my goal is 155. I have been as low as 160 165 but don't recall being lower then that. I have been thinking that when I get to 155 I may try to get down to 145 but no lower then that.
  • wineliketopaz
    Options
    I'm 5'7" naturally muscular but small frame. My goal is bw 125-130. I haven't been under 142 in my adult years so we'll see as I continue to lose.
  • GelflingMeg
    GelflingMeg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal was 160. or a size 11. I got to both goals and Set a new one of being 150, People say I am to skinny at my current weight, so I think 135 as a goal would be a bit much. I'm 5'8" and started my life change at 190 pounds and a size 15.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal was 145, now that I'm there I want to get a little lower 140ish?
  • aandasmommy
    aandasmommy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 143lbs...my ideal weight is around 145-150.