GROOMING TIPS FOR MEN (FOR THE WOMEN PLEASE)

Options
13»

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    unless i become a professional triathlete, a razor is never touching anything but my face. and yes, i shave my unibrow.

^^ This....but I pluck the brows...And I do trim there.....but no shaving
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven please.. i floss my own teeth, don't need his un-groomed manhood doing it for me..

:laugh: Yep.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Look clean, sorted.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You're going to get just as many answers as there are women... although general good hygiene is an obvious, some women like scruffy dudes, some like super-metro dudes. Some care about their men's fashion, some do not.

This is about as effective as a woman saying, "Men! Do you like skinny or big girls??"

Be excellent, brush your teeth and don't leave skids in your drawers, choose a level of personal care that is comfortable and maintainable for your lifestyle, and you'll find the right lady for you.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    no long dirty toenails! and no smelly socks or shoes.

cut nails - nobody needs long nails.

and please don't ask your SO to cut your toenails either.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Good hygiene:

Clean teeth, hair, well, everything! Good breath is a biggie. I know some guys don't want to wear cologne but yum, I love a good cologne on a man. Jean Paul Gaultier is to die for on a man:) One more thing, just for me personally, I love clean shaven!
  • anrieken
    Options
    I see a lot of people mentioning ear hair but no one's mentioned ear wax yet. There is not much more disgusting to me than looking over at someone and seeing ear wax "pouring" out of their ears.

Also, cologne: buy the good stuff or don't even bother. That cheap, knock off crap you pick up at gas stations is nauseating, and the stuff they sell at Abercrombie isn't much better. I prefer a man's natural smell, but if you feel you must then please go easy. Just one, maybe two, pumps in front of you and walk through the cloud. No cologne, no matter how expensive, smells good when you've bathed in it. For me a general rule of thumb is that if I can smell you from three feet away, you've overdone it.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Hey I don't know what the big deal is? Keep it the way you like it and if you have/meet a woman ask them what they like. Try to see if you can handle it and do that. I like my man the way he is.....all natural hair and he knows if he wants a little extra attention he takes care of that for me for that moment. Not saying I won't please even if there is no attention in that area other than keepin washed :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I like a guy that grooms himself. I really don't mind chest hair on a guy that's fine with me leg hair is fine the one thing I don't like is back hair.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I say do whatever you feel comfortable with. Clean teeth, clean body and clean clothes are assumed. Personally, I like short hair and a clean shaved face. Subtle coogne is nice too. I wouldn't want a man to shave anything below their neck.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Personally, I LOVE chest hair and manscaping is a must! What I do not find apealing is back hair and uni-brow.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a dude i think it is peculiar to completely shave ur chest unless u r a swimmer, body builder or pro erestler. I prefer to trim my chest hair short. Everything else..bye bye
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    Speaking as a dude i think it is peculiar to completely shave ur chest unless u r a swimmer, body builder or pro erestler. I prefer to trim my chest hair short. Everything else..bye bye

YUM!
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    OP: you do not need any tips, because hello look at you! you obviously know what up!!

for the rest of you.... keep it clean, tidy, and manly! lol @dome!!

p.s. brush your fuggin teeth every day, morning and night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this

Yep this!!!!!
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Dirty fingernails is nasty! Dudes, please clip them ****s!! That gross **** aint cute or hygienic!
    Boom
    If your hair is all ****ed up - fix it! Hair gel & hairspray works wonders.
    Boom
    Look good in good clothes - not some outdated wack ensemble!
    Boom
    If you hairy - shave your back, somehow?
    Boom
    If you got a hairy chest, them wife beaters aint working for ya!
    Boom
    The unbuttoned look only works for guys who are in shape, & aint looking gorilla status. Keep that in mind.
    Boom
    Beards are disguising flavor savors. Ain't noone wanna kiss you with that mess on your face! Omg I almost chucked after writing that sentence.
    Boom
    Follow these steps my dudes & maybe yous will get laid!
    BOOM!

men, please dont follow this advice unless you are looking to date other men.
  • devenssort12
    devenssort12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me personaly there our two areas of the body you need to shave. Your back and the obvious place. I refuse to shave my chest or arms. I just wont shave my arms or chest. Not happening...
  • devenssort12
    devenssort12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do have a shaved head too!!!