Best Sports Bra?

Options
13»

Replies

• vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    Bravissimo used to do a brilliant own-brand one but they discontinued it - boo! But equally good are Moving Comfort and Freya. I personally prefer the ones with hooks and wiring that you fasten like a normal bra, not the non wired crop top style that you pull over your head - the latter sort of meshes your boobs together into one long tubular boob. Not attractive!
  • LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My boobs aren't the hugest (I'm a 36C sometimes D) but I find supporting them while working out CRUCIAL.

You know how many times I've seen women jogging/running down the road with their girls bouncing everywhere? I always comment, "They must not want those to look good later."

Sagging occurs when the tissues of the breast are torn. This tearing occurs when they aren't properly supported. You probably won't feel this happening, but trust me - it's happening.

I sometimes wear 2 sports bras just so I'll be confident that they're tightly packed in next to my body and not flying all over the place.

I highly recommend wearing 2 sports bras to any girls who have large breasts!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Most of my bras have been Champion, and they work well. However, I recently purchased the Moving Comfort Fiona, and I love it! I especially like the full coverage, seamless shape, and smooth fabric.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    http://bustygirlcomics.com/faq

They have a section on sports bra stores as submitted to the site owner.
    also check out the comic, its hilarious.