5' 4" Ladies Success pics please

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    So I just scrolled through everyones photos and hot diggity dog everyone LOOKS GREAT! Truly inspirational!
  • arigual67
    Options
    WOW WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB YOU LOOK FAB.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Carolstone1959
    Carolstone1959 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration. Thank you Ladies!
  • bonniebonbon
    bonniebonbon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • anmlrn
    anmlrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bump
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Not done, but progress so far. 5'4" Starting weight 163-165. Current weight...137 or 138 ish. Sorry for the big pics.

of2m1pfjzsbh.jpg

corvlpvqs7g6.jpg

8m277fd8efwi.jpg
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    just 5'4", Down from 199lbs to 112 lbs. Took a year and a half.
    I know ive posted them before but if they give a little inspiration thats amazing.

16098149778_975d7317cf.jpg
    Before by Taliasometimes, on Flickr

16099549169_6cf8633fe9.jpg
    Before and after by Taliasometimes, on Flickr

16284854352_38fdf76178.jpg
    After by Taliasometimes, on Flickr
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 46 years old. It is great seeing people around the same height and see how I will hopefully look. I was on MFP a couple years ago and then again a few months ago and only stayed on a few months. I am now about 2 weeks on and logging all my food and trying to exercise 5-6 days a week, eating lots more veggies and fruit. I want the rest of my life to be healthy and happy and like the way I look. I have only lost 6 lbs, but am very happy with the start. I hope to have a nice after picture and be able to try on clothes and be happy with the way they fit and look on me. You all look wonderful and should be so proud of your accomplishments. I am determined to make the change for the rest of my life. Great job everyone, keep the inspiration coming.
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    intotennis wrote: »
    To all the ladies: You all look fantastic; Job well done!

I'm 5' 3 3/4"; 54 years old at 127lbs; just finished P90X. For more B&A pictures go to "Success Stores" and click on "P90X Successful at 54 yrs (women).

Before Twist
    3bhhe.jpg

After Twist
    65bvh5.jpg

Oh, my, God! I mean, you looked good before but in the after pic you could pass for early 40's, late 30's. That's some good genes there! Way to work with what God gave you :-D
  • holpak
    holpak Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Not done, but progress so far. 5'4" Starting weight 163-165. Current weight...137 or 138 ish. Sorry for the big pics.

of2m1pfjzsbh.jpg

corvlpvqs7g6.jpg

8m277fd8efwi.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration... you are shaped just like me... this makes me feel like i can really get my bottom half looking great!!! i'm 165 right now.. and everyone tells me i don't need to loose more than 10lbs... but they don't see me in a bikini that's for sure... You look amazing!! how did you do it.. i'm killing myself at the gym.. and feeling like it's coming off so slow!!
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look SOOOO happy! The difference in the smile is awesome! Congrats to you!

i am 5'4 3/4" (so i post on 5'4" and 5'5" posts since i am nicely in between lol
    my story
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/821556-110lbs-lost-before-after-pic-heavy-goal-weight

i am 5'5", big boned and hourglass figure
    my measurements, i am naturally curvy so lower than 140 would make me look sickly
    bust 39
    waist 28
    hips 39

working on getting a 26 waist

my highest 259
    DANIELLEEKLUND.jpg
    DANIELLEEKLUND-1.jpg

onederland
    IMG_0394_zps25450639.jpg

GOAL 148!
    IMG_1575_zps586b8c10.jpg
    IMG_1569_zpsa5125f6c.jpg
    IMG_1571_zps5f4c1cde.jpg
    IMG_1573_zps7658d49f.jpg

Wow! You are exactly what I am hoping to look like at 148!!!! I think we are built similarly so I am hoping for similar results!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    holpak wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »

of2m1pfjzsbh.jpg

corvlpvqs7g6.jpg

8m277fd8efwi.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration... you are shaped just like me... this makes me feel like i can really get my bottom half looking great!!! i'm 165 right now.. and everyone tells me i don't need to loose more than 10lbs... but they don't see me in a bikini that's for sure... You look amazing!! how did you do it.. i'm killing myself at the gym.. and feeling like it's coming off so slow!!

Hey! Yeah, you can't really see it in my before pic too badly (it wasn't really a progress pic, I was sucking in and trying to show my mom that bikini top), but my bottom was pretty bad at 165-lots of cellulite, it even started appearing on the fronts of my thighs, and 44 inch hips. I lifted at a calorie deficit starting at DAY ONE. Minimal cardio. Lost 5 inches in the hips and the cellulite is almost gone.

Edit: Lose what you like, but I can tell you at 155 my legs were still out of control. 145 looked a lot better.
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bumping this because one day I will have a success story!
  • cromulus
    cromulus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Holy Toledo! So many good stories here. Congrats to everyone!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Everyone looks so amazing!
  • Skyz4dayz
    Skyz4dayz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!