5' 4" Ladies Success pics please

Options

Replies

• nickyob03
    nickyob03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What an inspiration to keep going : )
  • nickyob03
    nickyob03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an accomplishment...congratulations! : )
  • Nettiegirl101
    Options
    WOW!!!
    You look great!!! Congrats on all your hard work!!
    This is my first day on here. Any suggestions?
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I started at 161 wearing a size 10
    c1f6f463.jpg
    03200fa4.jpg

and have reached 116 at my smallest. Held at 121-125. Now wearing a size 2 or 4. My goal is to get back to 116 and maintain that weight with fitness!!
    d4b76520.jpg
    53172ea6.jpg
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Working on those last 10lbs now. :)

7778375408_9f8a1fc8ed.jpg
  • alliekat0579
    Options
    Everyone here looks so amazing!

I'm 5'4" and my beginning weight was around 230-235ish.. I didn't start losing weight until a year after this before pic was taken. I'm 175 in the after pic. Have about 35 lbs to go!

ETA: nevermind, my photobucket account contains a dirty word! haha.
  • mmccurrach
    mmccurrach Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I have the before...give me about a year and I hope to have an after.
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    <--- i'm 5'2" ,
    before an after in my profile picture
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    wow such awesome transformations!! Great job ladies!!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You all are such an inspiration. Thank you for posting
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dabratt92
    Options
    so awesome to see your pics. you look wonderful.. also look happier
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    *whistling* everyone here has a fantastic story to share, and the photos of the transformations are amazing... well done ladies! As for myself, I think I joined MFP a few years ago, and bounced around with the same 10 pounds, and was equally non-committal with my logging. However, since June 2011, when I was at my highest (234), I have lost about 30 pounds. My latest profile picture was taken in May, celebrating the first open water swim of the season. I think I was around 212ish or something like that. Currently tipping the scale at 203, with 'onederland' so close I can almost grab it with both hands. I'm also 5'4".

For me the biggest change was my attitude. I now 'fuel' my body with healthier, whole foods, and try to eat as 'clean' as I can. I just signed up for a 'physique challenge' at my local health club and quite honestly think I've lost my marbles... I just might be parading my progress on a stage in November... in a two piece. *choke*gasp*cough* Um, there are parts of this body that haven't seen the light of day in over 10 years!

Raise your glasses, ladies... we're all awesome and powerful! I look forward to seeing more accomplishments from our 5'4" and under friends. Feel free to add me, I love being supportive!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Double post sorry!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! huge diff.... what was your starting wt and wt now? if I may ask? u look soooooooooooo good

[/quote]

Thank you :) I started at 197 (89.7kg)
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" exactly. I've lost 60 lbs. I have another 37 to go.

My all time high, at the start of this process (which is probably 15 to 20 lbs. less than the first pic) and yesterday!
    i-CcjNzpK-S.jpgi-dhgHSQv-S.jpgi-HQ6Rf2v-S.jpg

omg!!! amazing.. brought tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look so so so good and more like you lost 100 not 60!:drinker:

Thanks! I'm still amazed at how well I've done. My mind hasn't really caught up to my body yet. I've still got another 36 lbs. or so to go.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    SOOOO inspirational! Incredible job ladies!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Bump for later

(I'm 5'3" and I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal, but not seeing big difference yet.. I'm about to take 'after' pics when I finish Body Revolution in two weeks. We'll see if I"m confident enough to post) :happy:

And everyone is looking great! Excellent work and inspirational !!
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics here, but I'm 5'4. I have one "before" pic and the rest are after on my profile if you want to take a look. I'm about to put one I took yesterday up in a few minutes. I started at 259 and as of today, weigh 161. I started in November of 2011 so it's taken me about 10 months to lose 98 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!