TOM= Time Of the Month
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    What's TOM?

Dude! Just back away slowly...
    You don't tug on Superman's cape
    You don't spit into the wind

And you don't talks to the lady folks about their "Time of the Month"!
    LOLLL
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Doubt it will stop the threads that pop up all over the place. *shrug*
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Just finishing up mine. Always lacking willpower and then the cramps UGH. I also hate the bloating and weight gain, even if it is just temporary
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    There is already a group called periods period.
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    well i guess there are two groups now.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mine ends in a few days ... Dealing with fibroid cysts as well. Yesterday's cramps were so bad I was too exhausted to exercise. Also, I get really disappointed when it comes around ... hubby and I are trying for a baby and I am impatient for it to happen! Guess I need to just not stress about it and it will happen. The first couple of days after I finish it, I feel I've donated several pints of blood - I get out of breath so fast when exercising.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Toward the end I also feel very emotional and weepy. :cry: Feeling that way now ...
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm totally joining. This is awesome!
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mine ends in a few days ... Dealing with fibroid cysts as well. Yesterday's cramps were so bad I was too exhausted to exercise. Also, I get really disappointed when it comes around ... hubby and I are trying for a baby and I am impatient for it to happen! Guess I need to just not stress about it and it will happen. The first couple of days after I finish it, I feel I've donated several pints of blood - I get out of breath so fast when exercising.

Have you ever tried iron supplements during that time? I used to get really exhausted because I feel like I've donated tons of blood as well and the iron pills help me to have some energy then. I only take then during that time for the week then I'm good afterwards. I get anemic during it because of the blood loss but normally I'm not.
  • Melroxsox
    Options

Have you ever tried iron supplements during that time? I used to get really exhausted because I feel like I've donated tons of blood as well and the iron pills help me to have some energy then. I only take then during that time for the week then I'm good afterwards. I get anemic during it because of the blood loss but normally I'm not.
    iron supplements have helped me alot in the past as well! i was anemic for about 2 years.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh thank heavens for iuds! I don't need no stinkin TOM group! Yahoooooo

I guess that's not everyone. I've got one and mine is worse than without. I'm in.