What Kind of Music Does the Person Above You Listen to?

Options

Replies

• childofArtemis24
    Options
    rock?

country, and contemporary Christian
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    salsa
  • ScottCadi
    Options
    Appalachian Bluegrass
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    @vegan R & B or Country

HAHAHAAHA good try. Those are the two I don't like. :P

Feel silly...didn't even see "metallica"
  • nevergiveup92
    Options
    Country lol
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    nevergiveup -- pop/top 40
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    @ ahad Pop/Emo/Indie?
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    @ahadj: 80's pop
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    a_stone_girl_dances Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @Stone girl -Folk music.

Correct! I like rock too, but folk's dear to my heart.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    INFJ

Current rock/ pop?

Yup! Current pop, techno, britpop, alternative, lounge, and indie all make it! :) Also like Latin, world music, and acoustic guitar like Ottmar Liebert.

Morrissey, Dandy Warhols, Thievery Corporation top my list.

@INFJ I am a closet Morrissey / The Smiths fan... good lad and would love to see him live.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    INFJ

Current rock/ pop?

Yup! Current pop, techno, britpop, alternative, lounge, and indie all make it! :) Also like Latin, world music, and acoustic guitar like Ottmar Liebert.

@INFJ I am a closet Morrissey / The Smiths fan... good lad and would love to see him live.

Hi hope you don't mind me jumping in.
    I lived in Portland OR years ago where Courtney Taylor from Dandy Warhols is from and we use to go to his shows all the time when he was in a band called, The Beauty Stab and I use to get so pissed at a friend of mine who was in love with him making me stalk him with her at his place of employment almost daily lol. He worked in a vintage type clothing store and then at a nightclub called Key Largo. Damn talk about going back in time.
    If I was going to guess what music you listen to I would of said you listen to all the music in the Billboards Top 100.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Rock opera
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Beach Boys!

Well they're in there somewhere! It's pretty eclectic really!
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Rock opera
    Haha I LOVE the soundtrack from Repo Man The Genetic Opera and you're correct, I love that stuff. I listen to everything from Nine Inch Nails to Chaka Kahn to Tony Bennett to Gospel to rap. I grew up in the music industry and was exposed to many genres and appreciate most of it. Trance and Techno are mostly what fill my iPod though. I'm obsessed with synthesizers and electronic music. :)
  • smiler_87
    Options
    slkehl - current rock/pop chart?
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    @nje1987

pop or hip hop
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @ memmers alternative?
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    LuckyLeprecha - Irish drinking music

*snicker* While that's a good guess, I was raised on hip-hop :bigsmile:

Hot diggity and I thought I nailed it.
    hahahahahahaha

I was raised on Skid Row and Iron Maiden. Being born in 78 has its advantages and it's horrible disadvantages like bad music in the 80's but I was almost too young to have much effect on me.

oh and healthhandyma

I would say... Beck

@dand Oh, yes I like me some Beck

So do I. Beck is fantastic.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    @missoularocks - rockabilly
  • INFJ
    INFJ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    INFJ

Current rock/ pop?

Hi hope you don't mind me jumping in.
    I lived in Portland OR years ago where Courtney Taylor from Dandy Warhols is from and we use to go to his shows all the time when he was in a band called, The Beauty Stab and I use to get so pissed at a friend of mine who was in love with him making me stalk him with her at his place of employment almost daily lol. He worked in a vintage type clothing store and then at a nightclub called Key Largo. Damn talk about going back in time.
    If I was going to guess what music you listen to I would of said you listen to all the music in the Billboards Top 100.

- Morrissey is amazing live! Seen him twice, I just wish he would still come to Canada.

- That's a funny story about you and your quite obsessed friend, LOL! I do like Billboard too, where I heard for the first time, the awesome song "Fire" by Kasabian, that I run to. Great if you love intervals!