Replies

• MzSturdivant
    MzSturdivant Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My post baby stomach! UGH!
  • lissyloo1988
    lissyloo1988 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My stupid big fat nose and the fat on my ribs- aka my extra boobs!! euuurrgghh
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm self concious about the fact that I run into people that I haven't seen in awhile, and they constantly point out that I have gained weight. I don't look bad, but then I feel really huge after that. Why do people think it's okay to say that to someone who they are not close to and who didn't ask? RUDE!!!
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    If you asked me a month ago I would say everything, even my hair which I used to like till I got a really bad haircut. These days I'm starting to like myself for the first time, and even though I lack muscle, I don't care because I know can change that and I'm very optimistic for the future. And my hair grew back and I like it again but now I'm in terrible need of an haircut.
    Anyone knows a good hairdresser in London area ? last place I went I wanted to cry when I got out. My hair was the one thing that I didn't hate about myself and she ruined that !
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Boobs! (They got huge!)
    Nipples (to whoever said they try to cover them when naked... totally feel ya there! They just need to be covered at all times lol)
    Stomach pooch from c section and kidney surgery... the scars
    Legs... they looked long and amazing when I was skinny and now they are stubs :(
    Feet (size 11 :embarassed: )
    Arms... all the jiggle!
    My face!!