Need Advice? Ask the Wolf

Options

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    OK...i'm seriously laughing my @ss off right now. OMG this is too funny.
    great job, tjhats like a 40lb loss right there!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    If my body is in Starvation Mode, am I starving?
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    What are the chances of a guy like me and a girl like you gettin' together?

I am not a wizard at math, but since we are both married....i will have to see if both of our ashleymadison profiles are up to date

Missed opportunity for Dumb & Dumber quote. DAMNIT! btw - just updated my ashleymadison, so all is a go on my end.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    where are my panties?

I think you left them at the same truck stop you always leave them

OMG Thanks Wolf....
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    OK...i'm seriously laughing my @ss off right now. OMG this is too funny.
    great job, tjhats like a 40lb loss right there!

WOOOT!!! SNACK BINGE!!!!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    If my body is in Starvation Mode, am I starving?

depends on if you've eaten lunch. tode, New Mexico is LOVELY this time of year. Have a chili pepper.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Dear Wolf... did you really "huff and puff and blow the house down"? or did you really just use a wrecking ball???
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

I am not a wizard at math, but since we are both married....i will have to see if both of our ashleymadison profiles are up to date

Missed opportunity for Dumb & Dumber quote. DAMNIT! btw - just updated my ashleymadison, so all is a go on my end.

Too ez on D&D I like to raise the difficulty level of humor. Clicking on Ashleymadison.com
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    When I feel like stirring up **** on the forum, what are the top 5 topics I should choose?

Great question

Chick Fila
    Abortion
    Trying to weigh 72lbs
    Obama
    How your husband ignores you at bed time

You forgot about "Starvation mode"....or turkey bacon vs. regular bacon debate
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Dear Wolf... did you really "huff and puff and blow the house down"? or did you really just use a wrecking ball???

I did a bit of all of it. You cant just SMASH....sometimes you have to use your mouth. Its only fair.....
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    When I feel like stirring up **** on the forum, what are the top 5 topics I should choose?

Great question

Chick Fila
    Abortion
    Trying to weigh 72lbs
    Obama
    How your husband ignores you at bed time

You forgot about "Starvation mode"....or turkey bacon vs. regular bacon debate

There is no such thing as turkey bacon. But DOG Bacon is good...or at least it says so in Obama's autobiography
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

I did a bit of all of it. You cant just SMASH....sometimes you have to use your mouth. Its only fair.....

SUPER ANSWER! :laugh:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

SUPER ANSWER! :laugh:

All my answers are stupi, er super.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Too ez on D&D I like to raise the difficulty level of humor. Clicking on Ashleymadison.com

Let me know when you've finished.

PS - why aren't we friends anymore? did you get annoyed and give me the boot? or did i get b!tchy and boot you?

PPS - sorry for 3 questions, but i'll tip ya extra for your trouble.
  • jonward85
    Options
    Why is today such a droll day here in the office?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Because you arent doing the exciting work you should be doing. Please get back to sweeping up.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Let me know when you've finished.

PS - why aren't we friends anymore? did you get annoyed and give me the boot? or did i get b!tchy and boot you?

PPS - sorry for 3 questions, but i'll tip ya extra for your trouble.

No tip necessary maam. I told you the BABY IS NOT MINE!
  • jonward85
    Options

Because you arent doing the exciting work you should be doing. Please get back to sweeping up.

But it's magic...the floors here clean themself...now the bathrooms on the other hand...how am i supposed to get them clean?
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    I'm depressed....what should I do??
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I'm depressed....what should I do??

The options are limitless. Medidate, listen to your inner voice, take a long run on a hot day. Or you could PM me for THE SECRET