Running MFP friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! I am doing a 14 km fun run this weekend. I have added you, feel free to add me anyone else!
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a runner - go ahead and add me. I'm not fast....but I'm committed to training for my first Full Marathon in October.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner as of January. I sent ya a request. :)
  • laureltn
    laureltn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just back from a 10K and found this thread. My husband was always a runner, but I just figured out it was fun about four years ago. Now we run lots of 5Ks. Ran my first 10K in May and running another Labor Day on my way to my first half later in September. Have my mileage up to around 25 miles a week. Would love running friends!
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I am a runner also. I run about 30-40 miles a week. I can talk about it all day. LOL
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Any runners can feel free to add me
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add fellow runners to my FL!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Did the C25K program, and loved it. I had to take some time off to recover from surgery but starting back up again tomorrow! Can't wait!!

I never, EVER thought I'd enjoy running...but the feeling I have when I'm done with a run....ugh, indescribable!
  • GoalSixPack
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Need more runners too.
  • nre820
    nre820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Noelle. You can add me, I am back to running about 4 days a week and am finally back to the point where it's not a "need to do," but a "want to do and will do!" Am always looking for support! :)
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm very new to running. Started a couple weeks ago after reading Ruth Fields's Run Fat B!tch, Run.
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner too :-) Started this February, now i run between 5 and 8k every other day. working up to 10k, but have no race aspirations (so far)...
    I'll send you a FR.
    Anyone else, feel free to add me too :-)
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am trying to be a runner ..... completed C25K .... completed the Run Melbourne 5k (25:41) and was hoping to run another 5km in a couple of weeks .

Unfortunately my knee has other ideas and the sports doc and physio are still not sure what the problem is. It comes good before they can complete all their tortures to come up with an accurate diagnosis. SO at the moment I am able to do two or three short runs ... spend a week or two in some degree of pain ... and repeat.

Anyone who wants to add me .... feel free .... one day soon I will be running again.