Is anyone else terrified

Options

Replies

• jkirshy
    jkirshy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never thought of birds before. Hmm should i be afraid of them NO, i can smush them with my shoes! Now Big flying water roaches, disgusting!!! I guess I could smush them too but im too busy running away from them!!!
  • MegdKel
    MegdKel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I *adore* birds. Seriously love them!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Birds are okay. Crows...are a little weird.

I am terrified of moths, and basically anything that makes a buzzing noise and flies.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I HATE BIRDS!!!!!!!!!! Any bug/animal with WINGS = terrifying! They're unpredictable, they can fly in your face at any moment. Wings flapping through the air, making that gross noise..sick!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Birds are disgusting.

*GASP* You LOVED Frankie!

301499_10150378504427545_423085878_n.jpg

NO NO NO. Mike loved Frankie. I hated that bird. If you recall, I told the bird I hated her.
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm only afraid of spiders, sharks and cows
    Cows? They're the most docile animals ever.

I hate pesky birds like crows.

Docile?! You must have only been around nice cows. I used to have to take a baseball bat with me when it was time to feed them. There were two that hadn't been polled and they used their horns to great effect. And don't even get me started on the bull. :angry:
  • nikki_1979
    Options
    My kid has feathers and is smarter than most 5 year olds so... no, not terrified... in love :)

0519001235.jpg

0519001508c.jpg
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    No- but my sister is.... hahaha! I love it- she's easy to scare.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Hate birds.. Esp Pigeons... Got attacked by those stupid things while in italy and to this day, I'm still freaked out by them.

Spiders don't bug me.. I just squash the suckers.
  • snapdoodle1
    Options
    im afraid of spiders esp.the creepy yellow and black ones that hang on bushes and builting this time of year.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    imagesCAGZYJSH.jpg

This is basically how I feel about birds. By basically, I mean exactly.
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    No real opinion about birds...other than too much trouble for me to be a caretaker. Just remember

some days you're the pigeon. Some days you're the statue.

'nuff said.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't like birds either... I mean, they're fine from a distance but I refuse to hold one. They are evil little f*ckers. I say that because I almost got my finger bit off by a parrot when I was young. And the last time I had a bird (a different one), it would fly on top of my head and start pecking at me for no reason. Evil, I tell ya.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqfg0SGBtg0

Not great quality, but you MUST watch the whole thing. :flowerforyou:
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    im afraid of spiders esp.the creepy yellow and black ones that hang on bushes and builting this time of year.

Omg, I hate those!!! I am so afraid of spiders that I can't even kill them; I just absolutely panic. A wolf spider got in my house last weekend. I could not go to bed until it was found and killed, which took hours. Thankfully, my cats think they are toys.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Options
    Yeah I don't like birds either... I mean, they're fine from a distance but I refuse to hold one. They are evil little f*ckers. I say that because I almost got my finger bit off by a parrot when I was young. And the last time I had a bird (a different one), it would fly on top of my head and start pecking at me for no reason. Evil, I tell ya.

There are several reasons birds scare me, all having to do with traumatic things from childhood. My mom used to MAKE me watch Birds. Plus my dad had some really mean parrots...their beaks are like little razors.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I grew up on a farm with almost 400 emus.

I. Hate. Birds.
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options

I. Hate. Birds.

^^That would do it!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqfg0SGBtg0

Not great quality, but you MUST watch the whole thing. :flowerforyou:

Hahahaha, that was pretty cute. I do not hate hummingbirds, but when he said "hummingbirds are the vampires of the flower world," I almost wet my pants.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I. Hate. Birds.

Sorry, but I can't stop laughing.