Is anyone else terrified

Options

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    No. I like birds. The only thing that skeeves me out is frukkin' RATS! Dirty filthy things! Stomp! Stomp!
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm not terrified, but I hate them. They wake me up every morning. I have a freakin nest of blue jays out side near my window, they have the most annoying call and I am constantly fighting the urge to throw my shoe at them.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I grew up on a farm with almost 400 emus.

I. Hate. Birds.

Sorry, but I can't stop laughing.

I'm glad that my childhood of pain and fear can make others have a giggle!

Here's some more fodder:

We had a ginormous pen (about 1 acre) for the 1-2 year old birds. My little sister climbed through the gate to get a closer look (she was 5?). She panicked and ran from them. All of them chased her. We called it Jurassic Park from that day on.
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    bad-parenting-birds.jpg
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    my house has four parakeets(one for each adult and 1for my daughter) that are in training, I <3 them... they're soo colorful(we have dark n light blue, green, and yellow) and they like to talk, one of them has picked up on people whistling, though they won't let me see who's doing it yet...
    I love birds in my yard too, we have lots of blue birds and cardinals and robins and others who I cannot name.. had a baby blue bird that fell outta the nest earlier this summer and it was amazing to see the whole family checking on it and feeding it(two adults plus two other adolescents) I got lots of pictures that day! so nope... not terrified of birds, though bird poop on my mustang 15 minutes after I've washed it is annoying. :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I love birds.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Alfred Hitchcock is haunting you.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    GOSH I HATE BIRDS!!!!
  • lisahale
    lisahale Posts: 56
    Options
    I actually don't mind birds at all , I have bird feeders all around my yard... NOW what I do not like are mice and snakes !!! Other than that I can deal with about anything but those two things creep me out .
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Birds are disgusting.

*GASP* You LOVED Frankie!

301499_10150378504427545_423085878_n.jpg

Omg, that's the cutest bird ever.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    I love birds!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    No. I love animals. All animals. They're all beautiful!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Birds are cool. Spiders on the other hand, suck donkey d!ck.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Only once, when a pigeon flew just centimeters past my face!
    Dang French Pigeons :grumble:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love birds, I have 5 bird feeders up on my big patio. I like the humming birds and cardnals the best. And finches too.
    I hate chipmunks.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I actually don't mind birds at all , I have bird feeders all around my yard... NOW what I do not like are mice and snakes !!! Other than that I can deal with about anything but those two things creep me out .

I don't mind mice or snakes...my daughter actually has imaginary pet snakes that follow us everywhere we go and protect her from anything she is afraid of. Kids are awesome.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily terrified of them but I don't like seagulls. I've been pooped on by them twice. Like really how busy are seagulls that they can't land to poop and then carry on?
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My wish is to come back as a Turkey Buzzard! What a life. I'd never have to hunt for my food, just fly around all day and eat roadkill. :)
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Silverfish... I am terrified of silverfish. I will run screaming if I see one.

Birds don't scare me, but bugs and spiders do!!!

I'm not sure if it's silverfish or centipedes that have taken over my apartment, but thank baby Jesus an exterminator is coming on Monday. I literally have massive panic attacks when I see one - and there was a huge one crawling up my bedroom wall this morning. I live alone and usually spray those mofos to death with aerosol hairspray but I'm OUT of hairspray (due to killing so many of these things) so I had to man up and smash this one with a shoe this morning. So freaking disgusting. Ugh.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Love them enough that I went broke rescuing them. I have the scars from rehabilitating to prove it.

Now I rescue one at a time.