Single people who have had awesome transformations

Options
polo571
polo571 Posts: 708 Member
I was hoping to meet some more people who are single who had some amazing transformations. I would like to hear and see the stories and find some new outstanding friends to add who have been and keep doing it.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Are single people weight losses/transformations different than married people?
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Bahahaha ::;coversmouthwithhand::::
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

lulz
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

exactly what i was wondering.

or are you, OP, looking for a girlfriend who has made an awesome transformation?
  • Cherryblosm3
    Cherryblosm3 Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Exactly what i was thinking lol This isnt a dating site :)
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Not at all. Just looking for same people in the same spot of life as me.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Yes to a collector
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options

That !

Hell I worked my *kitten* off......literally..... 45 lbs gone !!! .......but I am married.... darn it ! lol
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Aww, be nice to the OP he is sweet. I can't post mine, I am married!!
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's what I was wondering???
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Not at all. Just looking for same people in the same spot of life as me.

i-see-what-you-did-there_o_520433.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'd post my transformation pictures, but they violate MFP rules since I happened to be wearing a thong. Sorry.
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Hold on! Let me have a look at your pics.
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't see how his request is any different than the "Non-Mom" threads out there... he is looking for people who are in the same cycle of life that he is, and that is single people.
  • justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    How one word can get you in trouble? How about awesome people who have been transformed!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am single and have added my last post to the bottom but have lost anoth 15lb since then -

In total 62lb / 28kg / 4.5st and 5 dress sizes

Feel free to add me :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/562135-5-months-47-lb-with-pics-i-hope
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Well I'm single, but I wouldn't say I've had an "awesome transformation". I'm just recovering from injuries that led me to be totally sedentary and get really out of shape because of it. My weight has more or less stayed the same, but I've lost inches off my belly, hips, and thighs, and have much less jiggle with my wiggle. :smile: I'm working on building more muscle and lowering my body fat.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Single... but you already knew that as we're friends!

Your transformation is amazing and you always inspire me... I mean DAILY!

My transformation isn't awesome yet... but I'm a diamond in the rough... stay tuned for greatness! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!