Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    been here for a while...still love it

helps me keep in check and is that little nudge to move my @ss everyday :laugh:
  • LoriWilkinson548
    Options
    44 years, trying to lose 100 pounds, been here 1 month and could use friends to support and encourage.
  • spennington321
    Options
    40 years young....been on here since January and am almost at my goal. This site has been so helpful and I feel better than I have in years.
  • mhaney1963
    Options
    I am 49 and just sign on. It isn't as easy for me anymore and the new weight loss programs just isn't realistic. Hope this one will work for me since I am in control of the food. Hope to make some friends along the way.
  • misslady72
    misslady72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 next month. I welcome anyone to add me. Never have enough friends. I have logged for 105 days straight and have all intention on keeping it up ;)
  • stonetodrop
    stonetodrop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I signed up and then found myself not wanting to be held accountable for what I eat. However, my clothes are holding me accountable so I'm back. I am 42 and it seems like nothing is "free" anymore!
  • BlkGoddezz
    BlkGoddezz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello all we are the Triple Fs as I like to say" Forty/Fifty, Fierce, Fabulous:tongue: . I say Ferocious for the men. LOL I have seriously been working out and eating right for about 5 wks and it is working for me.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. Decided enough was enough at the beginning of last year. Should have done this years ago!
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    54 here almost 55 lol add me if you dare i can be really friendly lol and tuff lol
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and it's definitely harder as you get older. But....I figure this is my chance to get my act together before I get into actual old age. I don't want to enter senior years as a fat old lady. No thank you to diabetes, heart disease, etc. etc. I want to be a skinny hot old babe!

We can do it! Feel free to add me as friend if you want.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and a new grandmother! (my little grandson is 2 weeks old <3) Anyone can add me too! (ps-as of this morning I have lost over 20 lbs since I started my 'Lets Get Healthy' plan!) :happy:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Still here! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    hi I am 50. Been on MFP a year this month! I haven't lost a lot of weight but I haven't gained any. .. I have like dhow it keeps me on track and it's good to have support. it's A lot harder to lose in your 40 s and 50s!
  • Valissa47
    Valissa47 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and I've been on here for 70 days and have lost 21 pounds and I love it. I would like to lose 35 more pounds even though some family members are telling me I've lost enough, I know at what weight I felt the best.

It was an answer to a prayer for me. I have a tendency to be a bit of a perfectionist and knew that I needed something like this to help me but couldn't find anything without having to spend money. When my husband found this on his cell phone, I immediately knew it was what I needed and I might add, I had finally made up my mind that I was going to do it (which helped).
  • farmwifenmom
    farmwifenmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today is DAY 1 - actually be on mfp for a long time, but didn't do anything with it. Seems like it was easier to just wear a baggy shirt & pretend I was not as heavy as I am - but not thinking like that anymore. I want to stop this gradual weight gain NOW - I have 30lbs to loose and I'm not getting any younger (I'm 48) - so today is day 1 of my journey. All help and support is greatly appreciated.
  • rosie99cats
    rosie99cats Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting again although been on this a while, procrastinating! I'm 53, and want to lose about 45lbs over the next few months. I'd love to talk to other people. I know all the good reasons for doing this but I'm struggling a bit to get started.
  • Stinkeymonkey
    Stinkeymonkey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 45 and pretty much at goal weight now with the help of MFP.
  • csmoore039
    csmoore039 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 48 with about 70 more lbs to lose. That sounds so much better than 100lbs that I had started with!!!!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    i am 55
  • agilitygirl1956
    agilitygirl1956 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 56 and have 80 pounds to lose. Just started yesterday