Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• the3rdwife
    the3rdwife Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 40 feel free to add me
  • lynn6575
    Options
    Im 51 and need all the friends I can get. This is a great site.
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    42 (almost) - 6' tall and now at 76kg (167lbs or a bit under 12 stone ) and have been on here just over 8 months .... I have lost 69lbs (just under 32kg) add me if you want .....
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    ME...I've had great success here at MFP! and I'm almost to my goal weight! Such a wonderful way to get healthy and in to a shape that doesn't require a flour sack or a tent!

Add me! I'm a funny girl with a unique sense of style!
  • Tammi14
    Tammi14 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 46. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • 69Debbie
    Options
    Hey just started 5 days ago im 43.
  • 69Debbie
    Options
    you go girl, proud of you for getting out there. Not always easy:happy:
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Just turned 42 last weekend. I don't think it's hard to lose weight at this age, but apparently I'm the only one thinking this way :-O
    Maybe it's my way of doing this, slowly, still living life, not obsessing about it, that makes it easy... or easier :-)
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and have quite a bit to lose. I am on here every day. Anyone who needs a friend who tries to be encouraging, feel free to add me too.
  • Tui_Fan
    Tui_Fan Posts: 10
    Options
    Heya! I'm 47, been at this since April, it's the best thing I've ever tried. Please add me!:happy:
  • deirdrejanine
    Options
    Hi there, I am 45 and joined 3 days ago you can add me!:smile:
  • TracyJ1127
    Options
    I'm 43. Just getting started today!
  • Ntropic1
    Ntropic1 Posts: 15
    Options
    HELLO Juan here!

50 years young. I feel betta than when I was 40 for real... I have a new lifestyle and it feels great. In fact I am signed up to run my first 8K race in November 2012!!

Type 2 Diabetic and High Blood pressure actually has me motivated not intimidated. I do one day at a time and each day gets sweeter than the day before.

I'm so juiced up on my own motivation that I have some to spare!

Peace and Blessings!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    they tell me I am 42, but I act like a 20 year old :)
  • DeniseCole5
    DeniseCole5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 51 and have just started on MFP, have lost almost 7 ib so far in 9 days but that is probably water and i have upt my fitness. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • CraigCooke
    CraigCooke Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 50...
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I am 27 with some experience instead of saying that I am 44? Ya'll can add me if you want
  • subtlewhisper
    subtlewhisper Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in my extremely late 40's (51). :wink:

I started my weight loss journey May 26 2012, and discovered MFP about a month later.
    I'm not sure if its because I have the right attitude, or I have finally struck the right balance, or its the miracle of MFP, but the weight seems to be coming off almost effortlessly. I am enjoying my meals more now than I was when I was gaining the weight.

:flowerforyou: Feel free to add me.

25101989.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter