Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• VisBella
    VisBella Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    54 years of wisdom and glorious life!
  • Jomo63
    Jomo63 Posts: 4
    Options
    Would love to learn about your success. I'm 48 and have 30 pounds to loose . I'm motivated and eager.

Would appreciate learning about your success.

Good for you.
  • cactusrosenaz
    cactusrosenaz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 52 and am trying to get more serious about losing weight. Since I've been taking classes I've become much more sedentary. I reduced my allotted calories and today, started pedaling. I hope that will help!
  • kototo
    kototo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and am trying to climb back onto the wagon! I am looking to give and receive support on the journey! Feel free to add me Lets get this thing done shall we?
  • MonicaTaylor57
    MonicaTaylor57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 55 and want to be fabulous in my fifties! Been on MFP for about a month. I really like how easy it is . I am usually a slow loser so I need all the help I can get not to get discouraged but am determined!
  • jeet1966
    jeet1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Right in the middle at 46.
  • MonicaTaylor57
    MonicaTaylor57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I lose slowly as well, it can be discouraging . But you are down 3 not up and you are getting healthy!
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 but will be 44 in a few weeks... been on MFP quite some time now, and also sadly not new to the weight loss/maintenance lark...

happy for new adds, but please send a little note?
  • JackieDash
    Options
    I'm 44 and decided to start 2 days ago, haven't done much about it! Weekends will be hard, and the food log Seems hard to use but I'll get used to it, right? Hoping for support from some of you pros!
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Will be 42 in less than a month. 78 more lbs to go...
  • canuck_bc
    Options
    50 or here
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    Options
    43 and I've been here 11 days now :)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    45 here. Been on here over a year and a half and still learning new stuff all the time.
    Feel free to add if you need extra support :)
  • ellaferrari
    Options
    Hi im 55 just joined this weight loss site, looking for encouragement and knowing im not alone,
    does anyone else undo all the good acomplished over the weekend and end up back where you started or worse gained??:frown:
  • Dilite2
    Dilite2 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi, I'm Di, and this week is my 2nd week on MFP - so loving how it keeps me motivated - and enjoying all the comment and support. Add me if you like
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    41 and just learning more about this site each time. Ready to try the motivation thing on-line instead of just in meatspace so you can add me.
  • iwanttobestrongagain
    Options
    I will be 41 on Sunday...been on MFP for ten days now, used to be an avid food and exercise journal keeper and it always helped keep the weight down by being accountable. Glad to be back on the wagon! Feel free to add me. :)
  • MrsWW57
    MrsWW57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 & have been on this site since April 2. I've lost 20 pounds so far, mainly by just being accountable for what I eat (logging it).

Please feel to free to add me as a friend....

:)
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are 47, fast approaching 50 and desperately clinging onto a healthy lifestyle
  • dreamchaser2012
    Options
    I am 41 and just starting today.