Anyone on this site in their 40's or 50's.

Options

Replies

• cooper19649
    Options
    Hi my name is Christine 47 going to be 48 this year in October
    I have three grandsons Colin 11 Andrew 6 and wee Shaun just truned 4
    They are my life It's time for me to try and keep up with them to be FIT and HEALTHY
    oh ya also my husband Mike that is always on the go. The number 1 reason is for me
    It's well overdue :embarassed:
  • shynell
    shynell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. 44 in September whoo hoo!!!
  • shoby68
    shoby68 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 43 and went from 250 lbs to 180 lbs a couple of years ago. I'm still trying to drop another 10 to 15.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jnaty
    jnaty Posts: 9
    Options
    i'm turning 50 on september 27th. i too need encouragement we can be there for each other
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Will be 44 in October..add me too!
  • splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 42 and have been on here for almost 4 weeks - please feel free to ad me :)
  • Jerh29vs11
    Options
    Will be 52 in November and have recently, in the last 2 years started working on my health and weight! Would love to encourage you as well as be encouraged!
    <3 Renee
  • pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and I enjoy the people I meet here on MFP... Feel free to add me as a friend. I've got another 9 years in this age group. (Lord willing).
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I turn 51 on Saturday!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am in my 40's but will be in my 50's next year. Been at this since January.
  • brenda1426
    Options
    I just turned 40 years old trying to loose at least 20 lbs.....
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 56 and have been on mfp for a couple of months now. Since January have lost 38lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. We all need the motivation and support of each other.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Yep, lots of us here. I'm 50.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and a Type I diabetic on an insulin pump. Boy, do I know about challenges. I need lots of inspiration and would try to be encouraging to anyone who wants to add me!
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sure! Add me to your friend list if you'd like!
  • JoyousMN
    Options
    I'm a 51 yo mom in MN. You can add me if you want. I'm tired of carrying around more and more weight every year since my last child was born. I've lost and gained my entire life, for mostly vain reasons, but this time I'm doing it because I'm getting older and I need to get healthy. I'm just looking to participate in a supportive community.
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm 52
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yep. Am 45 years young. Add me!
  • ladycombat47
    Options
    hi my name is ruthie from fl just started this and i love it need to talk i listen
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i'm 40.