One for the ladies...

So obviously you like a guy that is cut, meaty, and athletic. But here is a poll question, just to find out some stuff. Truthfully, any time of day, in public or behind closed doors, do you like a guy that is hairy or smooth? I am not talking about down there, but just in general. I am a pretty hairy guy, and I am thinking about getting waxes done to my back and chest hair (or something) when I get where I want to be. So what do you ladies like?

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    So obviously you like a guy that is cut, meaty, and athletic. But here is a poll question, just to find out some stuff. Truthfully, any time of day, in public or behind closed doors, do you like a guy that is hairy or smooth? I am not talking about down there, but just in general. I am a pretty hairy guy, and I am thinking about getting waxes done to my back and chest hair (or something) when I get where I want to be. So what do you ladies like?

First, not all women like their men "cut, meaty, & athletic".

Second, you're not going to get one answer. Everyone has different tastes.

Third, I've dated a couple guys who were pretty hairy, esp the chest & upper back. However, I PREFER no hair.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    I prefer smooth to hairy honestly. But I can overlook it if the guy is right :love:
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    If you're hairy to the point that it bushes out around your shirt collar, you need to do something about that. I can live with chest hair, but not back hair. You might want to try Magic Cream first. It's a depilatory and won't hurt the way waxing will.
  • I don't mind either really :) I just don't like when its prickly.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    i dont like hair on the chest... i dont mind the rest! my opninon! but hair is not the most important thing!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    smooth. I mean, some hair is ok, I can certainly live with it. but not back hair. at all. and smooth is preferable. But like others said, its not exactly a deal breaker - neither is meaty, cut, or whatever. There is a TOO fat/thin/hairy for me, I suppose but the person matters more than the little details.

Unless you just want me to point at you in a bar and say "I would lick that guy all over" in which case, hairlessness is important, as obviously I am not licking your personality.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    I prefer smooth and hairless, but it always depends on the guy....
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    A lot of assumptions here. I'll say I like them all different ways. I don't think hairy men should shave it. Stubble is no fun. Chest hair is fun to play with too :D
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    I prefer a hairy chest.

I dislike a hairy back.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    I like my main naturally hair. (its not crazy or anything) He looks like a man not like a little boy. :)
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    I prefer a hairy chest.

I dislike a hairy back.

Yes!!..........one for the good guys;)
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    chest hair and back hair is gross...I don't want to rub my naked skin against a doormat
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Smooth. But I also like lean runners bodies not cut, meaty, & athletic.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    A bit of hair is alright, but I don't want a wolfman or anything :tongue:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Men have hair...boys don't
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Trim your kibbles and bits.
    Also trim armpit hair because it totally skeeves me out.

Oh yes, and all different women like men of all different shapes and sizes.
  • I prefer a hairy chest.

I dislike a hairy back.

I second this!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    I don't really like cut, meaty, & athletic.... you may have the body, but if your personality sucks, you suck!

And I like hairy :) You'll keep me warm on cold winter nights ;)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Men have hair...boys don't
    hmm. guess that depends a lot on ethnicity. Or else my 45 year old husband is waxing nightly lol.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    I don't really care, if I like and am attracted to the guy. I'd probably say smooth just on appearance and feel but all the guy's I've been really attracted to are not smooth.