One for the ladies...

Replies

• First off...I'm one of those ladies that doesn't like my man all cut. I prefer some huskiness and rather have a guy with big arms :-) Hair....I LOVE chest hair. A little back hair is OK. :-)
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    A little hair is ok. No back hair though. If I was a man and had that, I'd pay to have it waxed. As far as the lean, meaty athletic look, I personally like tall, lanky men with some meat on their bones.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    Not a fan of back hair, mustaches, or full beards. And "down there" should be kept neat and clean. Everywhere else, I think a man should not shave. If you naturally don't have a ton of body hair, that's fine, too. But I'm not a big fan of men shaving their arms and legs.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    ahhh...more personal opinion threads...:yawn:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,309 Member
    No preference as far as hairiness.. .I prefer my men low-maintenance, i.e. I don't want to hear all about their personal grooming process. If you want to shave it, go for it. If not, that's fine, too.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Hair on the chest is fine.. and manly, mrowl... however yes, you probably should wax your back. You need to have a clean back and two eyebrows... but that's just my opinion.
  • So obviously you like a guy that is cut, meaty, and athletic. But here is a poll question, just to find out some stuff. Truthfully, any time of day, in public or behind closed doors, do you like a guy that is hairy or smooth? I am not talking about down there, but just in general. I am a pretty hairy guy, and I am thinking about getting waxes done to my back and chest hair (or something) when I get where I want to be. So what do you ladies like?

First, not all women like their men "cut, meaty, & athletic".

Second, you're not going to get one answer. Everyone has different tastes.

Third, I've dated a couple guys who were pretty hairy, esp the chest & upper back. However, I PREFER no hair.

I did say that this is a poll. generally, when it is a poll, you know the answers are going to be different. I am just getting a populous.
    And this is not a personality inquiry. Yes, I know there are "other factors". I am just asking for one.
    This question is gettin dissected every which way. Not that complicated, sorry.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Mostly smooth, but I like that little trail from the belly button and down.
    A bit of hair on the chest looks nice too.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Depends on the guy.

My answer is: medium lol
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    I personally love chest hair... Just not back hair. lol
  • Smooth
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Nair for Men

works fine, doesn't stink, inexpensive (maybe $8 a bottle?), doesn't leave a sharp stubble like a razor does so when the hair eventually grows back it isn't prickly.

You can get a long handled lotion applicator (perhaps at Bed Bath & Beyond) that allows you to spread it on your back and get better coverage on the back of your legs without having to ask for help.
  • Jess207
    Jess207 Posts: 90
    Hair. :bigsmile:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    I do not like a a guy who is "cut". I also don't care for a guy who is hairy. I like just a bit of hair on the chest and I think a happy trail is sexy. But I do not like a guy who looks like he is wearing a hair sweater. Hair on arms/arm pits/legs is totally acceptable.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Nair for Men

works fine, doesn't stink, inexpensive (maybe $8 a bottle?), doesn't leave a sharp stubble like a razor does so when the hair eventually grows back it isn't prickly.

You can get a long handled lotion applicator (perhaps at Bed Bath & Beyond) that allows you to spread it on your back and get better coverage on the back of your legs without having to ask for help.

That stuff never works for me. I even leave it on till it burns and scrub and scrub and it only removes like half.
  • Lack of hair dosen't partcurally bother me, but the guys I go for generally have body hair. Idk, it makes them seem manly to me. Ooh, especially a happy trail :blushing:.
  • HisPixie
    HisPixie Posts: 55 Member
    Men have hair...boys don't

I agree with this. Women and boys are smooth. Men have hair. I prefer men.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Everyone has different tastes. I'm not really sure what you mean by cut, meaty, and athletic but I'm going to ignore that part.
    In regards to smooth vs. hairy ... smooth is much nicer IMO. A tiny bit of hair on the chest is nice but that's all. I like him shaved "down there" as well.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    I like soft n hairy, but some guys hair is rough... but over all it's not an issue, though if my guy looked like a grizzly bear with the rough hair... might be an issue.. not trying to get carpet burn while cuddling.. just my opinion, everyone's got one as ya see lol. I like chest hair particularly though :)
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    I prefer *some* body hair. Not totally shaved but also not super hairy either.