What workout did you do or going to do today?

Options
I am getting ready to do Hiit 25, Burn Circuit 1, Last minute abs, and 20 minutes on the gazelle after that!

Im gonna kill it!!! HOW about you?? Did you give it your all???

~Katie
Join my all girls private group on facebook for additional motivation and support!!!!.... http://www.facebook.com/groups/198883410238301/

Replies

• angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Zumba:D
    Edited to add: I sure did give it my all:D
  • TiffanyS19
    TiffanyS19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance!! I may not be able to do the workout flawlessly every time, but I happy with finishing strong!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm heading to my Total Gym for about 20 to 30 minutes.
    Depending on how I feel I may do zumba too.
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    I'm trying my first class tonight- Body Balance, to improve my flexibility and core strength :) Can't wait (although a little nervous I will fall on my face!) Might do a little cardio beforehand to warm up as well!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have put in an hour on my Recumbent, so far today. Will most likely do another hour later, after dinner.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    20 min on Elliptical (personal best)
    10 min on the bike
    20 min on treadmill (3.5 avg)
    20 min of lifting.

Had a great day!
  • margaretrican
    margaretrican Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did Boot Camp, I would of done Jump rope but I am still too heavy and my knee was hurting so he had me do 150 diamond shape sit-ups...........yes, it was hard :bigsmile:
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I did P90x Core Synergystics, I'm not sure if I killed it or it killed me. Either way I sweated buckets.
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    Ran 4 miles at 6am this morning without stopping! =) Think I'll take a stroll later this evening! :happy:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    this morning I my two favorite workouts at the gym...Hip Hop Hustle & Turbo Fire :love:

45 minutes each
  • sharkfrenzy
    Options
    Les Mills Bodycombat! It's so addictive and makes you feel great!
  • chelle8191
    Options
    Moving house from a rental property so spent 6 hours packing, lifting and cleaning....including two hours cleaning the oven and cleaning the floor on hands and knees.

I couldn't believe how many cals MFP app said "light" cleaning was worse, so I cut the amount of time I logged as I didn't feel the calculation worthy.

I did give it a bloomin' lot of welly though - with the aim of getting my full £750 deposit back as my motivator, I'm sure you could see why!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Industrial dancing, bicep curls with 12s, lunges, and squats. About to hit round 3!
  • Fuax75
    Fuax75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Did a 6 mile hour long steady paced bike ride with my sons. I have been doing it everyday for a week now.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Layne Norton's power hypertrophy adaptive training system. Today's workout was back and shoulders. I threw some abs in there too. I love that system. It has been working wonderfully for me.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Today was walking (45 min) and working out with my trainer (upper body) at the gym (60 mins).
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred.
  • MalloryCurrent
    MalloryCurrent Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm doing c25k tonight! Really excited! I love running!!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Today was cardio day..30 minutes each of elliptical, treadmill and bike
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    30 DS this morning, followed by 30 minutes on treadmill, and finished with 25 minutes of strength training my chest (and 10 mins stretching)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!