Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I am stoked that since the breakfast challenge, I have ate breakfast pretty much all week. I am TERRIBLE at eating breakfast, so this is a big thing for me....
    Water = AWESOME... I have even stopped drinking Coke.....again :laugh: I haven't had one is two days... Drinking LOTS of water...!!
    I am also doing Zumba three days a week at our gym and LOVING IT!!! If you haven't tried Zumba, you must. ITs so fun and a really good cardio.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I am stoked that since the breakfast challenge, I have ate breakfast pretty much all week. I am TERRIBLE at eating breakfast, so this is a big thing for me....
    Water = AWESOME... I have even stopped drinking Coke.....again :laugh: I haven't had one is two days... Drinking LOTS of water...!!
    I am also doing Zumba three days a week at our gym and LOVING IT!!! If you haven't tried Zumba, you must. ITs so fun and a really good cardio.

I would love to do more zumba but its only offered 1x at my gym and at lunch. :grumble:

congrats on the water intake tho. after a while u won't want to drink anything else but ...
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

I would love to do more zumba but its only offered 1x at my gym and at lunch. :grumble:

congrats on the water intake tho. after a while u won't want to drink anything else but ...

I love Zumba for a good cardio!!! It's just so fun!!!

I gave up Cokes a while back and felt wonderful!!!! I seriously do not have any idea why I started back on them... I'm going to have to give my sister a break now about her cigarette smoking... :laugh: I am always on her about quitting and she always says "its so hard"..... GEEZ!!!! I'm doing the same thing with Coke! grrrrrr
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Okay, this is off topic but just wondering where everyone is? I'm on the west coast of Canada :smile: .

I'm in Texas :happy:

I'm in Texas, too! Where at, Jo? I am in Houston.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello!

To the Canadians - I am with you, but on the east coast. How's the weather out there?

I think I am going to be bummed with weigh in tomorrow as well. I wanted to do a great job this week, but I judt didn't. I barely worked out and I've had some defeat moments. Like last night, about 9:00 I send DH down to the store for some ice cream. And he also comes back with chocolate bars. Ugh, but I of course ate both, although I knew I shouldn't. I need to get my butt in gear - this weekend I am going to do some hardcore workouts - payback!

Edit: And I did have brekkie this morning, but it was a bagel from Tim Horton's, so I kinda blew that...
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Woke up to our first real snow this morning! Its so beautiful out! But I hate driving in it!

Also, weigh ins going to cuck for me too, I think I gained a pound or two!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    =/ I might try and exercise tomorrow,
    I am already feeling guilty from not doing much already.....
    then again my illness is a reasonable excuse!
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Lots of Canadians here! I'm from New Brunswick, moved to Ottawa, ON a little over a year ago.

I couldn't survive without breakfast, so it's been a really easy challenge for me!

And I definitely know what you mean about hell week. I used to snack like crazy around those times, and yes I am convinced they plan it :laugh: I've done my time and am now in grad school, just a different kind of stress :tongue:
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I am in a swim suit 3x a week because I teach swim lessons at the YMCA but I would love to actually feel comfortable walking around the deck in my suit instead of rushing to put a towel around me as soon as I get out. So weigh in is on Saturday right? Which works perfectly for me because that's when I weigh in already.
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I'm here to weigh in,
    I have lost 0.8lbs

So I have gone from 197.4 to 196.6,
    which I am surprised about as I have failed with
    my calories and carbs numerous times this week. > o>;
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    before i started this site i was 226 lbs.
    when i started MFP i was 191 lbs.
    when i started this challenge i was 185 lbs.
    november 14,2009: 184.6 lbs.
    goal weight # 1 lose 160's on xmas day
    goal weight # 2 be 126 lbs by summer of next year.
    so i hope i can get there. i hope everyone else is doing great on there goals. good luck everyone.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Here's my numbers...

SW: 245
    Group SW: 203
    CW: 202.5
    Total lost: 42.5
    GW: 155

Hope everyone has a good weigh in!
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I hope everyone had a good week.
    SW: 225
    Group SW: 212
    CW: 209
    GW: 150

By the way I'm from Utah.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Woke up to our first real snow this morning! Its so beautiful out! But I hate driving in it!

Also, weigh ins going to cuck for me too, I think I gained a pound or two!

Where in BC are you? I'm in Vancouver, and the mountains have snow already. I imagine we should be getting some soon!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Previous weight before joining MFP was in the 170's.

GSW: 172
    CW: 167.4
    GW: 150

Good luck everyone!
  • nicole_a
    Options
    Hey all! I hope everyone had a good week. I weigh in on Thursdays, but for ease of this group, I'll just report those results here on Saturdays. After 2 weeks of plateauing, I had a great week last week and lost 5lbs!

BB SW: 184.5
    BB W1: 184.5
    BB W2/CW: 179.5
    GW: 140
  • nicole_a
    Options
    I'm from D.C.! :)
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!

I am sad to say that I GAINED 2 lbs this week, yikes. I am not surprised. I have not been able to work out because I have been coughing up my lung all week (feeling better today, will make it to the gym tonight if I stay this way.)

I WILL get everything straightened out for next week!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I weigh in wednesdays but i will repost

SW 225
    LW 194
    CW 191 (loss 3 pounds without no excercising for 2 weeks due to being sick)

Congrats on the ones who loss and the ones who didnt keep your chin up and just keep on going :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    This was the first week I didn't wear my HRM (strap broke - didn't fix it yet), But this week I stepped up my strength training and went a little lighter in my cardio. And it looks like it payed off.

Starting Weight: 174.4
    Bikini Babe Start: 137.4
    Last Week: 135.4
    This Week: 132.4

This week loss: -3
    Bikini Babe total loss: -5