Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

25 years and up...dating questions??

LovelyLibra79
LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
I just found out we are living in different times now----the season of "cougars & cradle robbers"!!???

Where are the guys and gals who DATE within their age range??

Replies

• Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    I'm 22, allmost 23 and perfer older guys; no more than 30 though unless he looks REALLY good lol then I'd consider it.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    never been too bother with age... i should deny myself a treasure just because theres an age difference
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    im 23 and iv been with my gf for 5 years....she is 30 so 7 years older than me....i have always been told i am really mature for my age and so i guess iv just always gravitated towards older more mature people
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    I wouldn't say I worry about age, but I could never be with someone who is old enough to be my father... my mother is in her forties (she had me very young) so I think it would be very weird to be with someone who could be dating my mother....

I am 26 and I would say I prefer men in their early to mid 30's
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    What do you consider to be in one's age range? 5 years older or younger? 10? 2?
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    never been too bother with age... i should deny myself a treasure just because theres an age difference

Yup. Age doesn't matter too much. It's not as though it's something I ask a guy on a first date.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    I'm 24 ( 25 in 3 weeks), but yeah its seems like everyone is dating someone outside their age range. I prefer someone who is going through similar life experience and age. Honestly, I don't want to be 30, and my husband is experiencing erectile dysfunction..No offense. Older doesn't mean mature either. However, I prefer someone 24-30 years old at the moment.
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    I have been married for 5 years and my husband is 10 months older then me. Guess I fall into your "Date people your own age" category....:flowerforyou:
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Its no secret. Lots of younger women prefer older men and older men prefer younger women. Its not weird, its just the way it is. If a couple can make it work with a gap in age, great! Its not ideal for everybody, but it happens all the time and people can be happy with it.
  • curls22207
    curls22207 Posts: 31 Member
    i think there is more of a leniency to dating outside of your age range now. i think it doesn't bother people as much now a days.
    i however am 4 months older than my boyfriend (who i am going to marry :]).
    i think if someone makes you happy, your age shouldnt matter. :]
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I prefer dating older guys. It's a personal preference. I have dated younger guys the youngest I have dated is 20 and the oldest I have dated is 39. I have dated guys that are my age as well.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    I am 26 and I would say I prefer men in their early to mid 30's
    Same
  • I prefer to date men around my age, but younger than me. I'm 29 and my boyfriend is 27.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    When I was younger, I preferred older men and yeah it made sense when men my age were more like boys. But now that I'm 35, I'm a little tired of getting hit on by 50-somethings... and not men my age! Tastes change over time, but apparently I'm still putting some signal out there. :grumble:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    I date either way, older or younger. As long as they are mature but fun and we have stuff in common, I don't discriminate based on age, etc.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    I date in my age range. Roughly 3-4 years older seems to be what I like. I am only 23, though. I would date much older men if they were willing to pay me.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    I've always dated guys that are anywhere from 1 to 6-ish years older than me. My current bf is 4 years older than me. I think it would be a bit weird to date someone who grew up in a different decade or something, but hey, it works for some people, right? :D
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    I am 29 and hubby is 32 so he is around my age!!! :wink:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    I just found out we are living in different times now----the season of "cougars & cradle robbers"!!???

Where are the guys and gals who DATE within their age range??
    Seriously, I can't get a guy my age to save my life!!! I'm 26, so as I get older, guys my age will not want to date me
    I don't like "old balls and loose skin" Big Daddy (adam sandler) and
    I don't babysit either
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    What's wrong with dating people who are a different age?
    Eh, I'm 21, my boyfriend is 22. But still. If he was 29, I'd still love him!!
    I have plenty of friends who are 30+ years old.