What is Your Weigh in Day?

Options
Wanted to see what everyone's weigh in day is and what is the reason they chose that particular day.
My weigh in day is on Sunday's and I weigh in the morning. I picked Sunday's because it is the beginning of the week. However, I am wondering if I should look at changing my weigh in day to Friday's so I don't have to worry about the weekends.

Please share your thoughts. suggestions, etc...

Replies

• christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I weight in on Saturday. I work 7 days a week but my Saturday shift starts later than the other days so it gives me more time :) Also it forces me to be mindful of what I eat Friday night - which is usually when I order take out for dinner - since Friday night my shift ends the latest of all the days :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every other Saturday morning, and I skip the week that I get my period. I weigh in every other Saturday morning because it's the end of the week and I want to see how I did during the week. I do it every other weekend because I would rather see a "bigger" loss, than a small one each week.
  • Ph4lanx
    Ph4lanx Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Monday is going to be mine. I joined on a Monday, so I figured just to do it in one week increments from when I started using the site.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Every Monday morning, as soon as i wake up, and after i use the bathroom. :happy:
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday morning, before I've eaten or drunk anything. That should be my weight. I weigh myself during the week as well, but because it fluctuates I don't always count it. Like, if I drank a liter of green tea, then I "weigh" an extra kilo and don't want to freak myself out.
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings. :)
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday is perfect for me. I tend to eat loads and go out drinking on the weekend so Sunday weigh in would be a nightmare. It gives me Monday and Tuesday to eat less which I usually do, and by then the bulk of my weeks food has left my body (TMI, sorry)

Plus Weigh in Wednesday sounds good.
  • claire_90
    Options
    mine is Wednesday morning as Wednesday is my cheat day so I want as long as possible to undo the damage before I step on the scales lol.

now my cheat day is wednesday because friday, sat, sun, mon my days have a lot of structure so I can stick to my meal plans quite easily , and wed is inbetween tues and thurs so made sense to me
  • mamavanryan
    mamavanryan Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning as soon as I get out of bed and went to the bathroom, cause I usually eat a little more over the weekend and then have enough time to burn it the rest of the week :wink:
    Today's the exception, am going away for the weekend so I weight in this morning
  • LiseMarieBrown
    LiseMarieBrown Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Friday as if I'm going to overindulge, it will be over the weekend!
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    no set weighing times for me, every few weeks in the evening when im at the gym. I dont have scales at home....

people tend to say weigh in the morning before eating and drinking after using the bathroom either in the same clothes or naked, which day is yoru preference, there is no right or wrong here x
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Sunday-Saturday, in the morning after excretions.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Fridays! because the weekend I can splurge , duriong the week i'm pretty good :smile:
  • Nikki_Nx
    Nikki_Nx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Monday will be my weigh in day, as that's when I started on this journey :o)
  • Bynnais
    Bynnais Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesdays. Mostly because if I overindulge at the weekend it gives me some time to redeem myself before having to weigh in! I think it gives a more accurate reflection of my progress than if I were to weigh in on a Sunday or Monday.

And of course, not forgetting its alliterative attraction: Weigh in Wednesday.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Um, every day, several times a day?

My scale is right there in my bathroom, I see it every time I walk in, and I'm a curious person. I like to explore how the number on it responds to different things that I do or that happen to me and that knowledge stops me from getting immediately upset and throwing in the towel when the number does go up.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Friday mornings because Saturdays are usually the day I relax a bit more and if I am going to treat myself that will be the day I do it and I like to have the full week to make sure I overcome any damage I may have done.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Everyday!
    Morning and night
    I have a morning goal and a night goal.
    It keeps me in my range
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday mornings-picked that day so I don't screw up on the weekend! It keeps me in line.
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself most days. And at different times through the day. I'm just really interested to see what goes on. If I was to weigh myself once a week it would be a Saturday morning as that is when I am at my lightest.