Anyone on here a mommy or does Jillian Michaels workouts?

Options

Replies

• lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a first time mom to a 22 month old little boy and I have done Jillian Michaels workouts before, during and after pregnancy. I am currently training for 2 half marathons and doing Insanity and Insanity:The Asylum!
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    jOIN OUR GROUP!! fEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND. WE ARE ALL ON ABOUT DAY 9, GIVE OR TAKE A DAY OR TWO. ITS NOT TO LATE TO JOIN! GOOD SUPPORT! IM ON DAY 9 AND PRETTY EXCITED WITH THE RESULTS SO FAR.

HERES THE LINK
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7472-august-1st-30-day-shred-12
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two and have a lot of Jillian's DVDs. They are awesome. I would consider my self to be in pretty good shape. Just working on toning right now.
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a SAHM & i'm currently on my 3rd Jillian Michaels Dvd. 30 DS, Ripped in 30 & just started Body Revolution today!! :)
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of a 2 year old, and I do JM every once in a while! I'm not motivated enough to do two work outs a day! But I have done the workout before and I really like it. Maybe we can keep each other motivated! Friend request coming your way!
  • mayetza
    mayetza Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    26640201.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 6 here...feel free to add me.
  • marissah2005
    marissah2005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 month old little boy.
    I am on day 6 of JM 30 Day Shred and I am loving it - so is my husband :love:
  • absoluttif1
    absoluttif1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 2 boys, 8 and 7. I just started the 30-Day Shred yesterday. I like to go to the gym, so my plan is to do the Shred on the days I can't make it there.
  • fitnhealthy21
    Options
    I don't do JM workouts, but I'm a mommy. Add me if you want :) Looking for new friends :smile:
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom to one boy and I also work full time. I got half way through 30DS ten days ago. I had done 3 or 4 days in a row of level 2 and my knees started bothering me, then I went on vacation for a week. My knees have calmed down, so, tonight I am restarting 30ds and will do 2 days in a row, then one day off of 30DS when I'll do cardio and knee strengtening exercises. After doing 10 days (not counting off days) off each level, I will move up. So I will spend about 3 weeks on each level. I am 42 with bad knees and an office job, so slow and steady I've learned works best for me. In addition to exercise videos I swim, mostly recreationally during the summer, and laps twice a week during the fall and winter. I wouldn't say I'm fit, but I am a work in progress. Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends.
  • DeShari
    DeShari Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a mom, and my girlfriend and I love JM....
  • OAvalos
    OAvalos Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom of a 5 year old and a newly 1 year old. Ijust finished doing Insanity last month and Now i'm doing 30 day shred. Started at 164 and down to 155.5 as of this morning. feel free to add me. ;)
  • ogdenca89
    Options
    I am a mom as well, I have not done any of her dvds? Should I invest in these? I dont need to loose too much weight but I need a good cardio workout that I can do at home and toning exercises. I currently weigh 130 but I would like to weigh 120 and be more toned.. Feel free to add me! I need friends on here!
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 year old baby doll and althought I am not a fit mom yet I def will be very soon. And its funny you want Moms or people who work out to Jillian Michael's videos becasue I am seriously thinking of purchasing the 30 day shred very soon. I keep hearing people mention it and I want to get in on that! lol I'd love to have you as a friend if you like....(and any of you)
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Twin mom checking in! Did 30 DS and Ripped in 30. Now doing Insanity!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of one little girl. I do jillian on occasion but prefer just to run or bike :)
  • GoTmum
    GoTmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a Mommy of two and trying to get into shape. Love doing Jillian workouts for the most part.
  • Janel1978
    Janel1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Mother of 4! Ive also done 30 day shred, Insanity, and currently doing Tapout XT. Also like running. Feel free to add me. It is def. hard to stay in shape and stay motivated. Especially when some of your kids dont eat there food and then I end up cleaning there plates.
  • terri1106
    Options
    i'm a mom of 3 and trying to get off the baby weight of #3 please feel free to add me! :smile: