Serious supporters

Options
Hey there, I have been using this site and app for a while now, on my own, I would really like to connect with others who are genuinely looking for encouragement and maybe a good laugh.

I've lost 160ish pounds so far and have about 70 to go (yeah...I was that big!).

Replies

• stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    way to go.....that's amazing!!! Congratulations and feel free to add me..:flowerforyou:
  • onesexyhawaiian
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I used to try to use this site on my own before, but found that it is much better when you have friends!(:
  • MadelinesGrandbaby
    Options
    Wow, I need to get like you. The Biggest Loser and that’s a compliment! You Rock!
    Feel free to add me…;)
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I agree, having the support is crucial!
  • babymine55
    Options
    And..thanks, it's been quite a journey so far!
  • Bluepopsicle_25
    Bluepopsicle_25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I am pretty new to this site and could use a friend that is obviously super dedicated. You could be a good influence on me :P
  • halceion
    halceion Posts: 11
    Options
    wow! congrats! feel free to add me.
  • pattirafferty
    pattirafferty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love the support, encouragement and to share a few laughs too. Nice to do the journey with friends~
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Support is a big deal! I love getting the feedback from my MFP pals! I shall add you lol :)
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    Feel free to add me I keep my diary open and support those who actively support me in return :)
  • babymine55
    Options
    Thanks for the support all! Sorry it took me so long to send requests...still getting used to how the site works. ...I'm a dork, yes, I admit it. ;)
  • katiefly86
    Options
    I am brand new to the site as well, and am looking for more friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • babymine55
    Options
    Welcome to the party, LOL!! Request sent! :D
  • gracetoo
    gracetoo Posts: 29
    Options
    You're incredible!
    I'd love to have a little more support myself and we all could use a friend!
    Please feel free to add me as well!
  • babymine55
    Options
    Awe, thank you!! I agree, support is THE way to go! These last 70 pounds are clingging on for dear life!!!!

FR sent. :)
  • ErikaMG23
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! I want to lose 40 lbs, but I find I'm having a hard time getting my a** in gear. Given how much you've already lost, you must be pretty good at the whole motivation thing. I'm also trying to build a mini support system, so I would love it if you (or anyone for that matter, lol) would add me! :)
  • babymine55
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to MFP! Motivation and support, are essential to long term success!

I still have a ways to go, and I just know these last 70 pounds aren't going to let go without a fight, but, it's a battle I'm ready to face!!

(ok...here comes the corny in me-wait for it...)

WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE'S!! :D
  • MRPolish1
    MRPolish1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am really committing myself to this and could really use some support too! You all are encouraging and I think that is wonderful :) I would love an add too, if you want.
    19174131.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a whole person you lost! Amazing! Feel free to add me.. You definitely are an inspiration!
  • babymine55
    Options
    FR sent all!! :)

Thanks for the commitment to support. :D I promise to do the same.