Serious supporters

Options

Replies

• nsanta13
    Options
    Hi! I'm just getting started and would love to support you. Your success will be a huge motivator for me too!
    As someone who needs to lose over 100 pounds I know how tough it is just to get started. You are AWESOME!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 100 pounds... it seems SO daunting! Great job so far!!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Congrats on what you have already accomplished! Feel free to add me. I have been on the site a little over a month and am just now starting to participate in the friends network aspect of mfp. I started out using this site to go along with my fitbit.
  • GMunkees
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING! I am also looking to find some supporting friends please add me! :happy:
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss that is amazing!!! Keep it up and 70 pounds will almost be there.. Feel free to add me if you like.. I am always on this thing :happy:

:flowerforyou:
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! FR sent.
  • donkarlitos
    donkarlitos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's amazing progress.. extremely motivational!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Way to go! You look fantastic! Feel free to add me as well....that goes for anyone.
  • Firstruleoffatclub
    Options
    i've lost 41lb so far and have about 71lb to go, i would love to have support and encouragement from someone who is at the same point as me, and i'd be here to return the favour so feel free to add me :o)
  • lovelessofme
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss so far!!!

I have over 100 pounds to go. I also would love some supportive friends...feel free to add me (anyone can ;))

I am down 40 pounds...but 5-10 pounds at a time will get me there, right :)
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You have done a super amazing job so far. I'd love to hear more about how you've gotten this far. Please feel free to add me if you'd like... I could really use more friends that are serious about reaching their goals.

~Gina
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! on your weight loss babymine55.. You have done great and inspired all of us.. I would also like to say Welcome to all the New members to MFP.:flowerforyou: . You have chosen a great site to join. Feel free to add me as your friend.. :drinker:
  • emmalilypad
    emmalilypad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your success is so inspiring! I'm just starting out, but can use all the support I can get too! Feel free to add me everyone!

We got this. :D
  • sans4
    sans4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job!!!! You are an inspiration
  • boreshagal
    Options
    Please add me if you wish. I would love to have you as a friend. I do not have many as I like to concentrate on them and be there for them. Bonding with others is important for success. I am new, only 2 weeks ago started and I had a horrible day yesterday full of tears and hopelessness. My mfp friends pulled me out! With laughter, good advice and tough love from them I feel I have a new lease on life. So much for friends? You will soon find out.:flowerforyou:
  • babymine55
    Options
    Thanks all for the encouragement and support! ...I'm SO feelin the love!! ;)

I think I sent out FR to all...if I missed you, please send a request and we can all do this together! :)
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well, on here daily, live in Portland, so close by to you as well
  • babymine55
    Options
    FR sent! You all rock! :)
  • louise731
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment already!!! Good for you. I'm new here and could use some support and motivation. Add me if you wish. Best of luck on future success for you! :-)
  • babymine55
    Options
    Congrats on the initial commitment! I would love to be an encouraging and honest supporter to everyone on here too!
    But I must say ...buyer beware, perhaps I should have mentioned earlier, I'm a super sarcastic brat, ...just sayin'. ;)