Brag on your kids

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My kids are so awesome that they don't exist.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My daughter is tracking her calories with me and walking an hour every day. I'm proud of her.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old helps me tons w/ my youngest. She has moments when she mouths off but after she's calmed down she always comes to tell me she's sorry and to give me love.

My 6 year old has my OCD, so when I ask her to clean her room, she REALLY cleans.

My 4 year old loves veggies, her favorite is brocolli.

My almost 2 year old, is trying to use the potty and says 'pees' and 'dunk u' for please and thank you.

I love my 4 baby girls!
  • ba18ba18a
    Options
    My youngest enrolled in college today.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Oh and my kids love to work out with me. I love having the baby sitting on my tummy when I'm trying to do crunches or she'll sit on my back while I'll do my push ups...they're so helpful!
  • jchorgan
    jchorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old has started competitive cheerleading. I didn't know how I felt about it at first.... weren't those the snobby girls in school? Anyway, I must say, comp cheer is anything but a girly sport!! These girls are tremendous athletes! All of the gymnastics and cardio and core work!! Not all can be the flyer as I told my extremely STRONG daughter when she complained to me that she is always lifting and throwing the other smaller girls.....many of whom are older than her!! I bought my husband (Mr P90 X himself!!) a shirt that says, "Other athletes lift weights, cheerleaders lift athletes". So true!! And so proud of my extremely dedicated, beautiful, and STRONG daughter!!

Good idea for a post!! Thanks!!:flowerforyou:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My 8 month old will only eat vegetables and meats, she's not a huge fan of fruits.
    My 5 year old son will not turn away any food, he's never been a picky eater.
    My son also works out with me, he's especially good at primal movements.

They BOTH learned to crawl, stand, etc earlier than most children. In fact, my 8 month old is starting to stand unassisted already. I am SO not ready for her to start walking!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My two year old can do an entire song from wii zumba almost every move correct.
    She color coordinates her toys.
    She is very in touch with emotions and the other day I was crying she gets on my lap and says "mama sad" gives me a hug then starts crying with me.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My fuzzy kids are the best!!!!! And no crying! :heart: :heart: :heart:

247004_10150609364980024_4005724_n.jpg
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    292525_3928655905171_238076318_n.jpg

My 5 year old son has a 6 pack.......and can run an 8 minute mile. He also knows more about the NFL than any 5 year old should.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    We have two amazing kiddos.

Jasper is Deaf and knows about 40 signs, we are a sign language house. He's two going on sixteen.
    Marlaina is six months and now says MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA. A million times a day. :love:
  • amallia921
    Options
    I have two daughters. My 3 year old told me I was getting chunky... =-( But now I am on the right course. She in courages me to work out. Telling me "Get it Mommy!" My one year old just looks at me with this look that says I'm not sure bout you people then smiles so sweetly at us. lol Both my girls love fruit. And vegs are never a problem in this house. (Except for getting my husband to eat them. lol) Oh yeah!! My three year old can do 7 pull ups, with just a hardly any help and loves to do crunches with mommy.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    My fuzzy kids are the best!!!!! And no crying! :heart: :heart: :heart:

247004_10150609364980024_4005724_n.jpg

Winner!! :drinker:
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 5, and we just got her registered to start kindergarten later this month. She's a whiz at solving puzzles and has a massively awesome memory (when she wants to lol). And she's got the most gorgeous hair.

My son is three weeks away from two years old. He's trying to potty train, eats like a horse and has sooooo many words and phrases coming out. He says "Thank you" all the time. He's way too strong for his own good, though. His fluffy (HUGE) head of curls makes you forget he's an evil little turd, sometimes.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My 12 yo will eat anything, even all the healthy stuff. He is an awesome goal keeper in soccer, is the largest kid on the team and one of the fastest as well. He can beat some of the older kids in wrestling practice. He hit a home run in the championship baseball game. He just started running on his own this last week - 1.5 miles every morning and he is lifting weights with dad. While he likes to spend a lot of his time inside playing games and watching TV, he is an awesome athlete and loves being outside.

My 9 yo is a bit pickier when it comes to eating, but he will try everything. He is an even better athlete than his older brother (it probably helps that he has no fear of anything). This one will not sit still for 15 minutes, he is always outside playing. This winter was his first time snow skiing and by the 3rd day on the mountain he was already going over jumps and landing them. He mastered snow boarding in one day.

My 5 yo is following in big brother's foot steps. He plays soccer, wrestles, and plays baseball, also. He hit the ball further than anyone else on his team this summer. He is the most coordinated one on his soccer team. And he never gives up, ever!

The baby is already kicking soccer balls all over the place. Actually if it's a ball, he's kicking it no matter what kind. He hits the t-ball of the tee all day long. He's going to be bigger and faster than his oldest brother.

I have a bunch of great athletes, but best of all, they all love mom, even though they spend most of their time with dad (SAHD).
  • winterdancer
    Options
    My 10 year old daughter is incredibly gifted in Fashion designing as well as singing. she is a fantastic student makes all A's and B's. She is in 4H her leader is encouraging her in her talents as am I. on the 18th she turns 10 years old that is the age she has more opportunites open to her in 4h to do fashion design and singing. the more involved she is she can get a scholarship for it.

she made the top 10 in the school talent show (out of the whole school) and also the top 5 in the talent show. she was competting againist 11th graders. one of the youngest who made it.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    My son put on his sun glasses this morning and his hair was all shaggy, he looked like Bruce Lee.
  • abetterjune
    Options
    My 3 year old rides a two wheel bike (his first unassisted ride was the week before his birthday, though :P) he also climbs trees better than monkeys, no joke. Found him a good 45 feet up the one in the backyard last week. He loves oatmeal and spinach though the one time I combined them, per his request, he was darn convinced I wasn't being honest about what was in his bowl.
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My 11 yr old just had 7 sacks and 3 forced fumbles in his first game this season.
    My 6 yr old is so smart he makes me feel really dumb.
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I love this topic :)

My 3 year old (just barely turned 3) is a genius. She knows how to read pretty much any 3 and four letter word, plus some others; she can tell time, and she can do simple addition and subtraction. She adores reading and begs for reading time. She memorizes songs after hearing them once and will sing along with pop songs on the radio (so cute).

My 7 year old is a little ball of energy, but is also the most affectionate child I have ever heard of. He still insists on giving mom a kiss good bye at the bus stop, and he is never unhappy to see me, even if it means he has to come home from a party or somewhere fun. He is a yellow belt in karate, and he ran an entire 5k last year with me. He does not throw tantrums, and never has. He is very obedient and polite, but also has a silly side. He just finished reading the Harry Potter books and is working on the Hobbit. I love raising enthusiastic readers :)