sahm 11/2 - 11/8

13»

Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    shera--glad your day turned out for the better! :happy:

and congrats on starting your day so strong today!

my middle girl has a friend here, boy outside playing nicely with the girls, dinner 1/2way prepared.
    and listening to CAMP ROCK cd. gotta love disney music! :tongue: (but no comment on disney as a corp or their anti-woman/mother stance)
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Shera, sorry you had such a bad day. Thank you to your husband for serving in the coast guard. My new boyfriend is in the National Guard, he might be going away on a new deployment in March. *sigh* I"ll miss him!!!!!!

Brighter news. I haven't really been logging my food or anything or really being real careful with what I eat, I've just been eating whatever I want and trying to keep the portions small. I stepped on my scale last night and it said 177!! So that was exciting!
  • staceyw37
    congrats silver! what a good approach to it all! :drinker:
  • staceyw37
    happy sunday! i'm going to do my workout now and drink LOTS of water today.

what about you?? what are your plans to help you reach your goals??
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    GM! After going over my calories ALOT yesterday, I am going to run for 6 miles today! That is my goal! I am also going to be moving firewood today, so that will be more calories burned. Saturdays are definitely my cheat day. I went a little overboard yesterday though!!:frown: :ohwell: oh well! Today is a new day!:flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    good planning nicolee! i walk/jog w/leslie--2mi this am. i'm hoping to get in another workout, but tired right now. haven't quite recovered from chgo?? or just lazy??

oldest had a lot of fun at the overnighter and asked to go on the spring one too! :happy: i'm so happy for her!

later--:heart:
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Hey...thats ok Stacey...2 miles is not too shabby!!!!!:happy: :happy: i'm glad to hear that your oldest had fun!

I burnt so many calories today, I have no idea how I am going to eat all of them!!!:tongue: I am sure I can find a way.
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Way to go Nicolee! That's great!
  • staceyw37
    link over to this week's thread.

come chat!! :heart:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/70634-sahm-11-9-11-15
This discussion has been closed.