What body type do you ladies prefer?

Options

Replies

• OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Any type as long as your a good guy with a great personality!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I always was fond of men...breathing men ....who could make me laugh and scream errr.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I like a man that's taller than me (I'm self conscious about my height - was the tallest in my class until jr. high at 5'10"). Other than that, I pefer more hair on your head or face than on your back (don't get me wrong, bald is definitely doable but I just don't go for the hair-sweater look when you have your shirt off). Other than that, I'm more concerned with someone who isn't full of themselves, likes to laugh and be active outdoors, and someone who can make me laugh.

Why did I marry a 150lb rail-thin guy who resembled Tom Green and has little in common with my interests - because he made me laugh. It's not about what you look like as long as your a gorgeous person on the inside.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I prefer a naturally thin build... I'm not saying I'd only date guys that are naturally thin, that's just what I've always been attracted to I guess. It all boils down to personality though. I don't discriminate. I like all types of guys as long as they have a good personality and sense of humor.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I like a strong looking body. One that looks like it was built through use, not vanity and poses.

There are the big juiced up guys who look gigantic but probably arent that flexible and only good at moving large amounts of weight very short distances and flexing in their bathroom mirrors. Then there are the guys who look all vegan, and kind of grey, and look like they'd pass out any minute because they live off lattes and clove cigarettes and have no strength to even stand for their own cause.

Then there are the guys who work their bodies at the gym and at playtime, building the entire machine stronger, using everything in sequence and in balance together, steadily increasing their strength and agility and when their body reflects their strength... that's when they are hot to me.

Strong. Its the most important thing to me. Because once your body starts getting honestly strong, so does your spirit, your will power, your determination, your ambition, your sense of self, your defense of your own needs and your approach to life. It is impossible for that not to happen.

So yeah - whole package.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    sometimes dead but mostly active medium. :indifferent:
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a personality girl. I don't tend to go on looks but they are a plus...

But if I had to go into the type that I really like, I would say... I like the scruffy look, facial hair is always a plus. I love tattoos, but their not a must. Someone that is tall, with a belly, nice booty.. I am not into the muscular type what so ever.. I personally think it's nasty, but to each their own :D
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love men. My husband and my second-favorite ex are tall and skinny. My favorite old boyfriend was barely my height and built like a brick house. I have dated nearly every shape in between. As long as the guy is good with what he looks like, I am good with it. (I was engaged to someone 5'9" who was insecure and had a total Napoleon complex, which was unattractive, while the 5'7" favorite ex was totally comfortable with his height and his looks, which were admittedly incredible.)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    The Man is Tall, Dark headed and Handsome!

No, seriously my man is :) He's 6'4', use to be dark headed (he's salt and pepper now and can you say YUMM-O!) and handsome (he's actually related to Nicholas Cage and looks like his long lost twin).

As for built, my man is not thin and not thick. I have dated thick before though and I've dated uber athletic. I married an average male though. In fact, he's the tallest man I'd ever dated.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have dated plenty of guys who don't fit into my ideal physical type, because personality and other characteristics are way more important, but the question is body type so I prefer:

1) Taller than me. Honestly personal preference would be at least 6'2" so I can wear heels and not tower (I'm a strong 5'10")
    2) Lean muscle - swimmers are yummy
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I like a strong looking body. One that looks like it was built through use, not vanity and poses.

There are the big juiced up guys who look gigantic but probably arent that flexible and only good at moving large amounts of weight very short distances and flexing in their bathroom mirrors. Then there are the guys who look all vegan, and kind of grey, and look like they'd pass out any minute because they live off lattes and clove cigarettes and have no strength to even stand for their own cause.

Then there are the guys who work their bodies at the gym and at playtime, building the entire machine stronger, using everything in sequence and in balance together, steadily increasing their strength and agility and when their body reflects their strength... that's when they are hot to me.

Strong. Its the most important thing to me. Because once your body starts getting honestly strong, so does your spirit, your will power, your determination, your ambition, your sense of self, your defense of your own needs and your approach to life. It is impossible for that not to happen.

So yeah - whole package.

This absolutely!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    so long as its not wearing boxers and socks or just socks, it can work...

This, LOL. My male fantasy players run the gamut from Dr. Reid on Criminal Minds (or, more likely a Shemar More-Matthew Gray Gubler tag team) to Marcus Mumford and Dave Matthews to the idea of taping Ryan Lochte's America-grilled mouth shut and doing whatever I want to him.

I'm an equal opportunity daydreamer. Hell, I'd totally hit it with Jon Reep since he makes me laugh and has that adorable red hair. My husband's nickname is "Costanza" if that gives you an idea.
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I always was fond of men...breathing men ....who could make me laugh and scream errr.

Between your avatar, which is hilariously disturbing, and this comment, I think you and I could be friends.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man who knows how to use his body. What ever shape it may be in.
    If he smells nice and has beautiful eyes, thats an instant bonus
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I like the " I work for a living and these are my muscles " not " after work I work on my muscles" kinda look.

I would agree with this. I find that contractors that work on houses that I visit are the best... they have some muscles, but have a little fluff, too, and are kind of scruffy and slightly dirty but in the "I was working hard today" way, not the "I never shower" way. Especially if they are in sweatshirts and jeans.

Which is probably why I never mention to my husband that when he's in a sweatshirt and jeans is when I totally want to jump him.

Yeah, I'm kind of messed up that way I guess.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I prefer taller guys (my hubby is 6'4) but have dated all different heights (anywhere from 5'7 to 6'8)

I prefer a nice proportionate build. Not too fat, not too skinny, some muscle tone but not overly muscle bound---but have dated all different body types.

I like green eyes that's pretty consistent. I like broad shoulders, nice legs, and in my age group a guy that still has a butt is nice. Bald is always better than a comb over, every time. (Im talking older guys here....in my age range)

Someone that tries to take care of themselves.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Being 5'11" I always tried to tell myself I "liked" tall lanky guys, but the truth is every crush I've had was on a guy shorter than me. I tend to prefer large boned squatty looking guys. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They don't have to be "short", but I kinda like a long torso. lol For me, what really matters is feeling delicate next to my guy. So I may be taller, but his structure is bigger and he at least has larger hands than mine, which is nice cause I literally have man sized hands. :blushing:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Tall...because I am. Thin or thick, I like both. Dimples and a nice booty, I'm putty in your hands!
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    i like pure mesomorphs like me their naturally strong and build muscle in the right places. and im 5'3 so anything not midget will do. Not saying if the right midget came along i wouldn't give him a chance tho.lol circumstances.
  • Hibiscus1984
    Options
    Usually a foot taller than me, lean and lanky. I like a man that can reach the top shelf for me.