wonderin where i fit in on this discussion
  • vesta82
    vesta82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Husky!!! Who likes skinny men?:tongue:
  • landaverdeSV
    landaverdeSV Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love bigger guys, if I ever marry I would want a guy who always appreciated my cooking. Who doesn't want their own Fred flinstone ect?? Well that would be my ideal, which is funny because I don't ever want to big myself (why I'm here lol)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I always tend to end up with the tall skinny guys
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    skinny, no muscles.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    extremely tall, muscles but not crazy, athletic with muscles is great, your arm should not be bigger than my leg lol

I am very much into upper body stomach adn chest and arms
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    A healthy gentleman with a kind, generous heart.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    The sexy type? >.> Nice tan... nice muscles. Dark hair, dark eyes... And some scruff... big hands with lots of cuts and stuff from working... a gentle, but kinda deep voice on the lower end of the range of sound frequencies. Gotta have a great sense of humor, bordering on the crude side and very dark. I like dark humor, not so much obscene though. Strong jawline, a little bit of body hair is good... hmmmm. I should be sleeping. :laugh:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I think women are more forgiving when it comes to body types.

Hmm not in my line of work!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

What do you do?
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't have a body type preference. I love kinky man with immagination, intelligence and a good sense of humor.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    Never boxed myself in to a particular type. You can have the body of Adonis, but be a complete d**k. You can have the body of Buddha and be a complete d**k. The way you treat people (not just the person in your relationship) says a lot about you...more so than your looks ever could. Too bad so many "pretty" people don't see how ugly they truly are.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

What do you do?

I compete mate as a sponsored body builder. Heard many a time the women who like that look say don't you dare lose that body!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Big, with some muscle, lil bit of a beer gut :) shoulders chest and arms is where it's at

Finally the big guys get some love!

This is my category
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I liiiiiike .. slim guys, with a bit of a podgy belly, no six packs, no bulging arms, just a bit of definition.
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    As long as they're taller than me... nick back and arms are always a plus too!
  • nt591
    nt591 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Man, just one of you need to say "I get off on 5'3" guys" and I'll be happy.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Ooooh man... the body type I prefer is extra weight on a well muscled body. Think "world's strongest man" types not stage body builders. Veins are NOT sexy in my book. Nothing grosses me out more in fact. But a big ol lunk of a guy and anything 5' 11" and up.
  • andreacain218
    Options
    Man, just one of you need to say "I get off on 5'3" guys" and I'll be happy.
    hahahahah like^^^