Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

FRIDAY (8/10) MINI CHALLENGE

Replies

• ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    125!

DONE!

:-)
  • Krissy027
    Krissy027 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in; but I'm terrible with push ups :(
  • illbetravelin
    illbetravelin Posts: 27 Member
    cool! ive done 12 today..it will be hard! getting on the ground NOW!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Challenge accepted
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Wooo Hoooo...my grandson will do some with me (he's two...and LOVES to exercise already)....I'm IN!!! :drinker:
  • reese307
    reese307 Posts: 72 Member
    i did it!!! I did them in 4 sets of 25..alternated 25 pushups then 25 squats..really kicked my butt but 100 are done!!! adn knocked 2 birds with one stone :) thanks!
  • Krista_1
    Krista_1 Posts: 50 Member
    A few years ago, I was able to do 100 regular push ups. After not exercising much over the last year, I've been working out hard the last month. I started the month at 8, now I just worked up to 25. I am tried from my work out this morning, but it included 25 push ups, so I only have 75 more to do. I will do it, but I HATE you for this challenge! lol
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 583 Member
    Done.....I can barely raise arms to computer keyboard.....:noway:
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Half way there!! 50 down 50 more to go !!
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    I'm in
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    I had to sneak away from my desk for a bit but I got 40 done it the girls rr here at work lol I'll get the other 60 done before I go home =D
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    :noway: 100 push-ups?!?! (gulp!!) :noway:

:ohwell: I have muddled through (barely!) at boot camp - so i know it is THEORETICALLY possible to do at home too .... :ohwell:
  • Done. Some on the floor, more on a chair and a few on the wall. I'm having a slacker day... but guess what? THEY'RE STILL DONE!

Something is always better than nothing!
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Managed 100, used 3rd step on the stairs today.
  • shannond1980
    shannond1980 Posts: 60 Member
    done! that took forrrreeeverr. lol I need to work up to 100 on the feet the whole time and not modified. But I'll get there eventually.
    Thanks for the challenge!
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    110 done (box/girly style)
  • Krissy027
    Krissy027 Posts: 19 Member
    done! :)
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Done :)
  • littlemom1983
    littlemom1983 Posts: 193 Member
    HAHA!! 101! Girlie style, but still I did them all, plus one just for the heck of it! I broke them up into sets of 20 and did them throughout the day.
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 421 Member
    Done, thanks for the challenge!