I want to lose weight but not from my boobs

Options
any girls got any tips with this one? xx

Replies

• misswager
    misswager Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    lol nope! I'm afraid you will loose some boobage lol

Mind you I did not decrease cup size (lost 16lbs), but I did around my ribs... you can do chest presses and exercises to build your chest muscle up.
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    To the best of my knowledge, there is absolutely no way to control this. Sorry.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    if only it were possible. I lost a cup size off mine. Not what you wanna hear, but its the truth. You can't make your body not lose weight in a certain area....
  • sarahleeroy
    Options
    Figuring this out would make you a billionaire!! But hey that's why they make padded bras, right? ;)
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Not possible unless you have superior genetics. Accept it and move on. Fat is fat, and it'll come off wherever it darn well pleases. Sorry. :sad: :grumble: :angry:
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's going to be tough if you plan to lose a large amount of weight since the boobies are simply fatty tissue. I couldn't wait to lose some of mine...and it took a bit longer than I had hoped, but I did lose it!

I've gone from a 42 DD to a 32 D
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Two words: Breast Implants.

Seriously, get out there, run, lift, swim, bike, burn off the fat. And if you don't like your decreased cleavage and heft, get implants. Its an easy solution and you will have nothing to be ashamed of. The important thing to focus on: your fitness and health.
  • erinw1011
    erinw1011 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yep sorry not possible. I went from a 42DD to a 36D and still have another 30 pounds to lose. My wedding rings need to be re-sized but my *kitten* is still huge. Fat comes off wherever it damn well pleases.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    If you figure that out, let everyone know. Men of the world will cheer your discovery! :laugh:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Nope. Sad to say it's going to happen. I remind myself that being healthy is better than boobs. LOL
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you may lose it propotionatly...so while they get smaller...all the rest of you will too. breast implants......um, not sure how that fits into fitness and healthy
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    "All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust." -Peter Pan

(I wish this was a possible!)
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    silicone
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Nope. I tell my boyfriend to enjoy them NOW because pretty soon these DDs will be back to Cs... which is still more than a handful but not quite so large...

I mostly enjoy them being smaller though, because then my back isn't so sore.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Nope. Sad to say it's going to happen. I remind myself that being healthy is better than boobs. LOL

That could be argued... :wink:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I gained a cup size when I lost my weight.
  • pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If mine stay after I lose my weight you can just have some of mine, how is that? lol :happy: I am hoping to lose some of mine though. I am a 36D and would love to be a C or B cup again.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    any girls got any tips with this one? xx

You either will or you won't. It depends on whether your boobs are mostly fat or mostly mammary tissue.
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    I gained a cup size when I lost my weight.
    really?? i hope for the same then :-) xx
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If mine stay after I lose my weight you can just have some of mine, how is that? lol :happy: I am hoping to lose some of mine though. I am a 36D and would love to be a C or B cup again.

I would love to lose a cup size or two - I am a 38DD and I can't always find my bra size in the styles I want.
    I am willing to share some too! LOL!