I want to lose weight but not from my boobs

Options

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    No way to stop this- it will occur. And it seems to be in reverse relationship to how badly you want it to stay. If you're praying to keep them the same size, you lose more. If you're hoping to lose lots, the change isn't as obvious.

Seriously, boobs are primarily made of fat- and fat is what you're trying to lose. So they WILL get smaller.
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It does really come down to how much of your breasts are mammary tissue and how much is fat. You may be one of the lucky ones where its mostly mammary tissue - I was not. I went from a 38C to a 34B and i'm not exactly filling out the Bs anymore (so sad!). On the other hand, the girls are quite a bit perkier, I can now go without a bra on occasion if the clothing I have on needs me to and running is a lot more comfortable. I guess it was a fair trade. :laugh:
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that! I have gotten my body fat down to 14%, and was left with nothing, zero, zip, nada...start saving your pennies for some shiny new twins! :)
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    I bloody wish I could I swear if I was 7 stone Id still be 41 inches Ive calculated Ive spent 9 years of my life in total breastfeeding my mum in law said Id either end up with too much or nothing,I got too much.
  • zoeofshalott
    zoeofshalott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't forget, we 'lesser blessed' ladies can ALWAYS use padded underwear, then appreciate our smaller over-the-shoulder-boulders when it's nicer to have smaller boobs - exercising, for example!

It's easy to make small boobs look bigger - way harder to make big boobs look small.
  • staceface519
    Options
    Just depends what your body does. . . . some women dont lose weight from their bust and some do. . . im one of the ones that DOES lose boobage. . ive lost over a cup size already (saddening) but they say ( i do not know if this is true or not). . . if u work the muscles in your chest and whatnot, that can help keep your bust, as well as drinking soy milk (soy DOES make your boobs bigger but too much soy isnt a good thing). . as well as D2000 suppliment which promotes breast health (along with colon health, immune health, etc). . . .
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    mine stayed. just seemed like i was losing them cuz i was losing the fat around them
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Breast Implants.

A lot of places have payment plans.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    join the freakin' club
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can't choose where you loose that from. Its the first place it goes with me :) Sharing bras with my 10 year old.... OUCH! My 12 year old and 16 year old passed me up years ago :)
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    good luck. :) breast implants? :)
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Breast Implants.

A lot of places have payment plans.

HAH! Funny..
  • katheern
    katheern Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    RIP my boobs.

Went from a 38D to a 34C. They feel so small now :( I am pretty sure when I looked at inches lost I lost the most in my boobs.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I bloody wish I could I swear if I was 7 stone Id still be 41 inches Ive calculated Ive spent 9 years of my life in total breastfeeding my mum in law said Id either end up with too much or nothing,I got too much.
    Dude. That's just wrong.
  • stronggirl69
    Options
    Good God I wish I knew that secret...Been watching my shrink at an alarming rate...ugg I LOOOVED my boobies...now I am thinking of an uplift....Lost a total of 48 pounds, went down 2 cup sizes....boo hoo
  • 30forApril
    30forApril Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I went from D to B and I think I could probably wrangle them in to A's right about now, and I still have 30-40 lbs to go. I have considered and have discussed implants with my hubs. He says he doesn't care, but I do...lol... oh well, till then I do chest building excercises and lifts...time will tell. sorry.
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have lost several inches around my chest ... I keep telling myself it was all back fat! Just lose the weight and you'll be hot no matter what size the sisters end up at! Good luck!
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    If mine stay after I lose my weight you can just have some of mine, how is that? lol :happy: I am hoping to lose some of mine though. I am a 36D and would love to be a C or B cup again.

I would love to lose a cup size or two - I am a 38DD and I can't always find my bra size in the styles I want.
    I am willing to share some too! LOL!
    Haaaaaaaaaaaa I wish I was a double D or regular D, and you complain about finding bra's I am barely 5'4 and 245lbs and the proud owner of all natural H's and I know I'll lose some and I will miss them something awful but hey they will still be bigger than your average
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I was just telling my husband a few minutes ago that I'm so bummed that my boobs have lost weight but the rest of me seems to be staying the same size. :/ So annoying!
  • rosemadderv
    Options
    in the course of about 80lb's I've gone from 38DD to... 34B. And somewhere along the way I was a 34D, 36C... yeah. Go to good places like Nordstroms when your old bra's stop fitting. Don't just buy something in the next band/cup size down. Bra sizes are *RATIOS* people, so you never really know what your next size will be.

I'm looking at implants eventually, but I've got a while before that.

I miss my boobs, and own more push-up bra's now than I ever have before in my life. Ah well.