Could it be the carbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Nah, it's not the carbs. I say eat more carbs in the form of pickles and ice cream!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Ummm I am a little lost here? Why is everyone giving this lady the worst advice possible?

They probably think she is a forum troll & are messing around (feeding said troll)
  • JessL83
    JessL83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ummm I am a little lost here? Why is everyone giving this lady the worst advice possible?

They probably think she is a forum troll & are messing around (feeding said troll)

What is a forum troll?? I'm new here and have no clue what is going on...
  • MomTo5Wow
    Options
    The last 3 times I got pregnant, I fell pregnant while doing low carb ... I have PCOS and the low carbing helped me ovulate. And I was not TRYING at all either of these last 3 times.... so even if it's only been a month take a test !
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :drinker:

Yes it is most definitely the carbs... Make sure you eat a lot of Tuna, hot dogs and sushi as well. That will counteract the effect of the carbs. :wink:

Well I like all of those but I heard if you eat too much tuna you can get mercury poisioning. Could that cause trouble for me since I am trying to have a baby?

I would limit seafood to no more than once a week. Fresh water fish is ok to do more often. I never heard about tuna and carbs. I would also talk to your doctor about your diet. Make sure you get plenty of all food groups and go ahead and start on a multi-vitamin. (make sure it contains folic acid)

The gain in your boobs could be hormonal. Maybe it's all psychological, but when my hubby and I were trying to get pregnant, I started feeling pregnancy symptoms. Hormones are weird.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

That's what some people around here like to call new people when they ask questions. In general, a forum troll is someone who signs into websites under alias names and makes controversial statements with the intent of starting a flame war. (That is, getting people mad and arguing.)
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are already pregnant.

That's what I was thinking as well.

When I was pregnant, I gained weight in my butt too. If she didn't gain weight in her butt, maybe she is just getting fat?

True..maybe she's just getting fat

Yea, I think she's just getting fat. She's probably eating too much sugar. Sugar is evil and makes you gain weight.

When you do low carb, you don't have much sugar in your diet!
  • DrBorkBork
    Options

That's what some people around here like to call new people when they ask questions. In general, a forum troll is someone who signs into websites under alias names and makes controversial statements with the intent of starting a flame war. (That is, getting people mad and arguing.)

and/or just looking for attention (but those are the cuter, fuzzier trolls)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

Because it's all a joke. Her first question wasn't serious.
  • DrBorkBork
    Options

Do we really know that though? She might be completely serious. It's up to OP to say!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

Do we really know that though? She might be completely serious. It's up to OP to say!

I am a complete liar. I was really bored this morning. I do apologize if anyone got hurt. Carry on.